Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Vicki took her to the Loggia for a pep talk?

image.thumb.png.809cdeb564f028562be00ddd0cc025b1.png  0

It's their usual show routine during the strip shows,play a little,talk in balcony..play a little more..more balcony..stretch it as much as possible.Think Jeka learned this tactic in other cam sites.Also the ones losing in game are the less actractive ones..for some reason Viki almost never loses.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's their usual show routine during the strip shows,play a little,talk in balcony..play a little more..more balcony..stretch it as much as possible.Think Jeka learned this tactic in other cam sites.Also the ones losing in game are the less actractive ones..for some reason Viki almost never loses.

so basically, they are teaching the new pair how to be as boring as possible  and turn viewers away  lol

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so basically, they are teaching the new pair how to be as boring as possible  and turn viewers away  lol

It is not on me to judge on them but I can't imagine there is a big audience for this kind of realm...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is not on me to judge on them but I can't imagine there is a big audience for this kind of realm...

mmm ... not so sure, lesbians are popular, look at Nina&Kira, they barely do anything, but have so many fans taking about their every moves lol😅

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

mmm ... not so sure, lesbians are popular, look at Nina&Kira, they barely do anything, but have so many fans taking about their every moves lol😅

Well that is special. They had a long time on RLC to build a fanbase. So totally different thing here