Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't understand what is happening there but could be they both (or one of them) found out the project is not the right thing for them. The party yesterday none of them seemed to be comfortable or have fun...

Agree,Ruth seems very protective,doesn't like to see her partner doing stuff with other girls,probably the other night show marathon was more than enought for her.In the marathon neither R&M seem to want to continue and they looked tired but Viki insisted and insisted(in typical web camming style of keeping it rolling as much time as possible).Personaly don't find a big loss,Marry looks ok but that's all.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,Ruth seems very protective,doesn't like to see her partner doing stuff with other girls,probably the other night show marathon was more than enought for her.In the marathon neither R&M seem to want to continue and they looked tired but Viki insisted and insisted(in typical web camming style of keeping it rolling as much time as possible).Personaly don't find a big loss,Marry looks ok but that's all.

Well for sure it is not for everybody. Let's see what will happen next...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe he means there was an argument between them? Right now both in bedroom, one of them completely under blankets...

Is that second nature to question everything that is written in this forum ????

• Like 1

Now this is nice,a guest woman with her dog,this is cool,pretty regular stuff gota love it.One doubt i have is were is the black and white cat they took from n&k house last night at 4,5 of morning,doesn't seem they brought him to house.My bet is they took the cat to Tobias house that's seems to be very close..because they usualy just grab the pets and take them,if was far no way it would be possible.