Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

Hello...
She knows everything we write here ... she reads everything and Paul reads it too ... it's not a guess it's a statement.
Leora would not mind having a relationship with another woman, she has always said that he is heterosexual, but maybe he would like to try ... something that will never happen while having a relationship with Paul,
the day I'm not with Paul, maybe that day we'll see something with another girl ..
Nor is it going to happen that I take friends home and flirt, much less fuck another in the apartment ... while she is with Paul.
Leora looks at rlc and sees the thumbnails, and she knows at all times what is done and how it is done ...... all the girls of rlc read our comments and know what we like and what we don't ... they They are only there to satisfy us as customers, nothing more .... all are copied from all ...
The option to flirt with the neighbor in front is impossible ... the building in front of the windows that we can see has no vision to see the balcony of the Leora building, the part on the right is an abandoned lot with a semi-demolished building, and the new building that we can see is located about 40 meters ... the only option to flirt is with its neighbors on the upper floor and to the left of the balcony ....
We can fill pages and pages but nothing will change anything,
the next few days will be repetitive as they have been during this last month ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
She knows everything we write here ... she reads everything and Paul reads it too ... it's not a guess it's a statement.
Leora would not mind having a relationship with another woman, she has always said that he is heterosexual, but maybe he would like to try ... something that will never happen while having a relationship with Paul,
the day I'm not with Paul, maybe that day we'll see something with another girl ..
Nor is it going to happen that I take friends home and flirt, much less fuck another in the apartment ... while she is with Paul.
Leora looks at rlc and sees the thumbnails, and she knows at all times what is done and how it is done ...... all the girls of rlc read our comments and know what we like and what we don't ... they They are only there to satisfy us as customers, nothing more .... all are copied from all ...
The option to flirt with the neighbor in front is impossible ... the building in front of the windows that we can see has no vision to see the balcony of the Leora building, the part on the right is an abandoned lot with a semi-demolished building, and the new building that we can see is located about 40 meters ... the only option to flirt is with its neighbors on the upper floor and to the left of the balcony ....
the next few days will be repetitive as they have been during this last month ...

no one was happy with that dirty stuff like peeing and I haven't seen it  after all the comments

Salvador Dalí said:

He who wants to interest others has to provoke them.

"That they speak well or badly, the important thing is that they speak about me although I confess that I like that they speak badly because that means that things are going very well for me." No one speaks of the mediocre, and when they do, they only say wonders.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Hello...

How pleasant to hear the opinion and facts from someone who really knows the situation, not someone who thinks he does or used to know, or dreams about knowing...Someone who is not talking through his erection or his anus, or thinks he is swinging from a tree outside her window....Extremely refreshing post Raul.... 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How pleasant to hear the opinion and facts from someone who really knows the situation, not someone who thinks he does or used to know, or dreams about knowing...Someone who is not talking through his erection, or thinks he is swinging from a tree outside her window....Extremely refreshing post Raul.... 

oh well there are so many 'insiders' here .... they usually make me laugh

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh well there are so many 'insiders' here .... they usually make me laugh no more

But some are real..Not I, but some, and some would have you believe they are..but are not, and some dream of being so..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

bonjour a tous donc en gros ,ca sera toujours les memes scene quoi ,riuen de nouveau quoi !!!! je me carresse le minou ,je me doigte,je me met un god a l anus et voila quoi en gros pour resume le topo quoi ,pas plus pas moin quoi .donc tu prend un film xxx tu le remet en replays 50 000 fois c est idem 

• Like 1