Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I could be completely wrong, it certainly won't be the first time or the last, but I think she at least will be going out and possibly staying out late..

Well! I was 50% correct, she went out...lol😹

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I do hope not another phone night is going to happen. For Malia as much as anyone.

17 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

As expected the pseudo liaison between Leora and Malia is now planned as a every other day affaire. The slow physical build-up is moving at a snails pace. My guess is that Leora doesn’t want things moving too quickly which is why Malia’s hands wander up Leora’s thighs an extra 1/4 inch or 1 second longer with each subsequent massage. It’s clearly obvious that she wants to stretch the physical progression as long as possible perhaps into mid-Summer which at that point Malia will most likely be gone leaving Leora’s followers high and dry. Personally I’m not willing to hold out that long only to be disappointed in the end. If the same predictable script continues of nothing happening between them I will be cancelling my subscription at the end of May.

Well, better late than never. After all, you've realized it now and so you are much  ahead of many people here who are taken for fools by these two girls.

These two are obviously not into girls. They are show robots intended to fool people into believing that something could happen.  

That is what RLC has become by now. A facade without any real content. It's a real pity, but unfortunately the sad truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2