Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

That's precisely what they hope for with potential observers. That they will get excited enough to continue observing although the deceptive antics of the situations will never be anything more. You are wished good fortune in the fantasy though...although it is highly likely that it will only be a fantasy of imagination and never of actual observation to occur.

And do you think this is wrong?
You have your own way of seeing, I have mine ... I know I'm a fool, but I'm only fooled when I want to ...
Despite some more negative comments or more negative ones, I just renewed my subscription for another six months because of you Leora .....
Thank you Leora, always with you ....

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Lewis said:

And do you think this is wrong?
You have your own way of seeing, I have mine ... I know I'm a fool, but I'm only fooled when I want to ...
Despite some more negative comments or more negative ones, I just renewed my subscription for another six months because of you Leora .....
Thank you Leora, always with you ....

I have been merely stating my opinion which has been formed from my perception and views of observation which have allowed me to acquire somewhat of a knowledge of mainly one of the project participant's ways previous to how the current situation at the residence has evolved ever since the arrival of an apparent previous longtime friend who is now a roommate.

I express my opinion to participate and contribute to the topic subject matter related dialogue of this thread of the forum for those who may be interested in...as well as those who may be less informed of certain aspects or criteria related to such subject matters.

Also...it is good that there are those who currently still find the attractive woman there intriguing such as yourself. I have for a long time as well...but I express my view of what I have noticed to have occurred over time there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have been merely stating my opinion which has been formed from my perception and views of observation which have allowed me to acquire somewhat of a knowledge of mainly one of the project participant's ways previous to how the current situation at the residence has evolved ever since the arrival of an apparent previous longtime friend who is now a roommate.

I express my opinion to participate and contribute to the topic subject matter related dialogue of this thread of the forum for those who may be interested in...as well as those who may be less informed of certain aspects or criteria related to such subject matters.

Also...it is good that there are those who currently still find the attractive woman there intriguing such as yourself. I have for a long time as well...but I express my view of what I have noticed to have occurred over time there.

Of course Nich, I know it’s just your opinion, nothing more… and it’s worth as much as mine…
My opinions are also based on observations, even longer than yours, since my account is older ...
 BUT I consider you someone with a good education, and I respect you beyond the person itself, your opinions and your contribution ....

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lewis said:

Of course Nich, I know it’s just your opinion, nothing more… and it’s worth as much as mine…
My opinions are also based on observations, even longer than yours, since my account is older ...
 BUT I consider you someone with a good education, and I respect you beyond the person itself, your opinions and your contribution ....

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT...

Well now...my developed views and opinions have not been merely based on any date that I registered and became a member of the CC's forum here...but on an extended period of time from when I first discovered the so called rlc project as it was once referred to fairly often of which I soon after was fortunate enough to have discovered the woman who was somewhat intriguingly interesting and certainly a pretty woman at the time...although quite on the thin side to some...enough so to be considered slim.

So...I'm certain you was referring to my registration date of this forum and not any other time...of which had been quite awhile after I had begun following L & P at rlc and of which was not a long time after the business had initially started and the site had begun. 

You have a Good Night as well.

• Haha 1

Who knows what will happen? I certainly don't. What I do know is that if I had a free subscription for every time someone said something would not happen on RLC...and then it happened, I would be a lifetime member by now. Just saying. 

• Haha 1