Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

if you guys remember kami and kristy used to massage each other cuddle and caress one another and what would happen after kami and kristy would go to their seperate rooms and masturbate the same thing that will probably happen here.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's precisely what they hope for with potential observers. That they will get excited enough to continue observing although the deceptive antics of the situations will never be anything more. You are wished good fortune in the fantasy though...although it is highly likely that it will only be a fantasy of imagination and never of actual observation to occur.

Everyone(or almost everyone's have)a price.They left their countrie,true life's,family,pets,even partners to join a 24/24 fantasy,working scenario..Think at some point,when even the more persistente viewers lost some interest..then this two will interact..all the way.Have little doubts about that,nothing i seen in all years in Rlc,in all Barca houses and fantasies compares to this "thing",so absolutely except at some point when needed the things will go that way.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, canito said:

if you guys remember kami and kristy used to massage each other cuddle and caress one another and what would happen after kami and kristy would go to their seperate rooms and masturbate the same thing that will probably happen here.

I remember those scenarios well canito my friend. And now some similar scenarios have been and obviously are still occurring at the residence usually referred to here in this thread. Quite a bit of deception for cam attention for added extra compensation.

Imo...it's quite ironic for one of the two who may have been once considered the most interesting of the project participants to now be involved in...while others who once seemed to be that way...have now reversed course and became somewhat more interesting than previously.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I remember those scenarios well canito my friend. And now some similar scenarios have been and obviously are still occurring at the residence usually referred to here in this thread. Quite a bit of deception for cam attention for added extra compensation.

Imo...it's quite ironic for one of the two who may have been once considered the most interesting of the project participants to now be involved in...while others who once seemed to be that way...have now reversed course and became somewhat more inteteresting than previously.

yup i understand Nicholas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes pulo filipe...we realize you like it when she wears the pink bunny ears. But she's not wearing them right now...maybe later. 😉

that gif is to cute.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Everyone(or almost everyone's have)a price.They left their countrie,true life's,family,pets,even partners to join a 24/24 fantasy,working scenario..Think at some point,when even the more persistente viewers lost some interest..then this two will interact..all the way.Have little doubts about that,nothing i seen in all years in Rlc,in all Barca houses and fantasies compares to this "thing",so absolutely except at some point when needed the things will go that way.

An old saying goes..."It's nice to dream". But unfortunately in life a sad reality for most people who may often dream...is that a majority of those dreams usually never do come true. Imo...it is very highly likely that is a dream that will never come true for those that may dream of or fantasize about that type of situation or scenario.

The occasions are orchestrated and faked to make others believe it may eventually occur although it never will and it is precisely what is wanted to attract attention to the cams for added extra compensation.But again..."It's nice to dream".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1