Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

For anyone or everyone that continues to access one of the cams there to observe...it will be unfortunate to be disappointed as many have been...because it is all a deceptive charade or ruse...and that's exactly what they want is for as many as they can continue to attract and spend time observing...the more the charades and ruses will continue because that's all it is and is meant for extra compensation only.

Because it is a given that the occasions have become quite deceptively orchestrated and has become much less interesting because of such...I myself...have stopped observing the cams there for the most part...but I can still notice what occurs on thumb snapshots which I will continue until my current sub. ends.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

OUi..oui ... oui ... is it fake or not, simulated ???? what does that matter ... what is real, is that this shit is giving me a huge hard-on ....
It was this situation that I anticipated (wished) a while ago ... all that remains is to change hands and achieve an orgasm with each other ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Beautiful girls so cute so good so beautiful 

Girls are special 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

A big kiss for all the Women

🐈😘

A big hug for all the Men

🐈🤝

🐈

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡 

Friends 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lewis said:

OUi..oui ... oui ... is it fake or not, simulated ???? what does that matter ... what is real, is that this shit is giving me a huge hard-on ....
It was this situation that I anticipated (wished) a while ago ... all that remains is to change hands and achieve an orgasm with each other ....

That's precisely what they hope for with potential observers. That they will get excited enough to continue observing although the deceptive antics of the situations will never be anything more. You are wished good fortune in the fantasy though...although it is highly likely that it will only be a fantasy of imagination and never of actual observation to occur.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1