Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #25 2020 May

I just don't believe that Leora does things without thinking ahead. She would not have bought a big dildo and a smaller one if she had not intended to use both of them. Malia could have come aboard as a roommate, she could have had her own gentleman callers. Leora could have skyped with Paul for three or four minutes twice a week and Paul's fan club would be very satisfied. Leora did not even have to bring her male friend home to spend the night and let him appear on camera...we would have never known about him.  (It may be far into the future but I predict we are going to see that guy again). Kami and Kristy were in their second apartment before we ever saw them fuck their boyfriends. Again, I just don't think Leora buys oranges if she does not intend to drink (or, God forbid) eat them. LOL

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Leora's smile is thin-lipped but Malia sticks her tongue out at us. 🤣

Perhaps somewhat better than us being given the ole universal sign of contempt my friend. 😏

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I had to acquire footage to confirm it actually happened. Then i felt very guilty.

Lol. When you were probably actually only guilty of nothing more then expressing your view and opinion here and therefore innocent of anything else.  😉 👌

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. When you were probably actually only innocent of nothing more then expressing your view and opinion here. 😉

Yes probably had nothing to do with it I know. Yet, up until that time I was a staunch supporter of Paul when everyone else was slamming him. That day was the very first time I dissed him.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Yes probably had nothing to do with it I know. Yet, up until that time I was a staunch supporter of Paul when everyone else was slamming him. That day was the very first time I dissed him.

Aww dang it jugg. Still quicker on the draw I see as you got yer response in before I edited mine. It's all good though. IT'S GOOOD. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Aww dang it jugg. Still quicker on the draw I see as you got yer response in before I edited mine. It's all good though. IT'S GOOOD. 🙂

Ill just LOL then.