Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to  a lift a sensitive matter in conversation,but does any one feel that this party is wrong? Karim2 is missing, they brought the big weapon to the party, sergio is organizing it,and Melissa plays the pimp,the girls are with out house and passing through "casting" for a living, yes i enjoy what i see, but somehow feels that the girls being exploited, specialy after the comment of groom.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i dont want to  a lift a sensitive matter in conversation,but does any one feel that this party is wrong? Karim2 is missing, they brought the big weapon to the party, sergio is organizing it,and Melissa plays the pimp,the girls are with out house and passing through "casting" for a living, yes i enjoy what i see, but somehow feels wrong, specialy after the comment of groom.

Pretty sure Karim will arrive soon. But with horndog Ante it always feels a little weird 😁

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont want to  a lift a sensitive matter in conversation,but does any one feel that this party is wrong? Karim2 is missing, they brought the big weapon to the party, sergio is organizing it,and Melissa plays the pimp,the girls are with out house and passing through "casting" for a living, yes i enjoy what i see, but somehow feels that the girls being exploited, specialy after the comment of groom.

I think they are safer with M&S than they were in their own apartment with that stupid guy. Sergio doesn't let things get out of hand, and I am sure they won't make them do anything they do not want to do. 😉

• Like 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

I think they are safer with M&S than they were in their own apartment with that stupid guy. Sergio doesn't let things get out of hand, and I am sure they won't make them do anything they do not want to do. 😉

i wasnt actually woried about sergio but Melissa 😕 she is like Cersei Lanister.

• Haha 1