Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is he the arrogant guy who puts his hands all over the women, sometimes unwanted, at a bunch of M & S parties?

Exactly. And he would have done it again when Sergio did not stop him...

• Like 1

Yes, exactly! He's the guy who ends up ruining all the parties because he can't tell the difference between women who are "available" and those who don't or don't want to do anything with him. He's a guy who sees a, whoever she is, and her eyesight is clouded. What I don't understand is why they keep inviting you and especially with certain girls who know you have no chance of doing anything! Tonight, however, he has been awarded a prize, something very rare...

• Like 2

no wonder why Horndog doesn't have a girlfriend. He has no clue how to treat a woman. the only time he brought a woman with him was when he went to Daniel & Dominessa's home with that old lady. every other time he has been to parties with his dick in his hand and he behaves like a prick as if he is entitled to fuck everyone he likes. I hope we don't see him anymore. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no wonder why Horndog doesn't have a girlfriend. He has no clue how to treat a woman. the only time he brought a woman with him was when he went to Daniel & Dominessa's home with that old lady. every other time he has been to parties with his dick in his hand and he behaves like a prick as if he is entitled to fuck everyone he likes. I hope we don't see him anymore. 

Well, there, girl (Teresa?) аctively flirting. It’s easy to evaluate - show more desire, take harder, etc. D&D always announced limits. All their parties were predictable. However, no incidents, harassment and violence with guests. 

Here - when naked Teresa jumps on you and starts joking about your hard dick, and after breaks off - this is not good.

I do not think with such behavior these girls have future. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, there, girl (Teresa?) аctively flirting. It’s easy to evaluate - show more desire, take harder, etc. D&D always announced limits. All their parties were predictable. However, no incidents, harassment and violence with guests. 

Here - when naked Teresa jumps on you and starts joking about your hard dick, and after breaks off - this is not good.

I do not think that with such behavior these girls have future. 

yes, the girl was playful, and was teasing the guys. still that does not justify his behaviour. under no circumstances should a man raise his hand on a woman. that's not acceptable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, the girl was playful, and was teasing the guys. still that does not justify his behaviour. under no circumstances should a man raise his hand on a woman. that's not acceptable.

With that she behavior - incidents will be 100%. And constantly. It is not bad or good - it is fact. 

10 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Theressa is like older sister of Faye exactly same attitude (not in sexual meaning) they will tolerate her for some time just because she is beautiful and then they will kick her out.

If Faye - this girl.

FayeFinn3.JPG

sgme.png

She’s better - no problem with sex (group/different guys) and good (not fake-provocative like Theresa) flirting. She is local - have many friends and acquaintances (in those days she brought 5-6 new faces). T&S - don't know anyone in this city, so guests only M&S friends. As I understand it, Sergio and Faye just have quarrel (and did not get along), so M&S blocked way for candidates and guests.

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so do you see no problem with the guy's behaviour ? 

Any guy will be unhappy with this behavior. 2/3 show it. There was a similar incident in the first apartment - am I right? Is there a problem on the first day with other guys, too? And with the other guys - there will also be problems. 

She needs to be calmer - sit on phone, pick up wineglass sometime and then no one will touch her. Or warm up men, joke about dicks, but then be ready to sex.😉

• Like 1