Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Can anyone explain to me the point of club members posting pics in the forums and the club? I got accused of stealing content to get reps, maybe the clubbers are posting content twice to get double reps. Maybe that’s the reason? 

Simply because they do what they want and they are free to do it
If you have other questions where there is an easy and obvious answer, I would be happy to answer you again :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I want to know why it’s acceptable for a club member to be able to post in a secret club, receive reps, and then post in the public forums, and receive reps again from the same person who repped the post in the club? Oh, look what I did! 😉

Why would it not be acceptable? you do a lot of things that are not necessarily acceptable to everyone but you are not prevented from doing it, right? :angel:
It should also be understood that if this club is formed, it is because some of its members are dissatisfied with the forum and members who may be there, these are their rights, and suddenly they no longer participates in the forum but only in their club, which is also their rights
So other members who like to share what they see, also share in the club and in the forum, like that everyone has the possibility to see these things
I sincerely think that people who post do this for the love of sharing than for the love of having likes, because that's what you seem to put forward

Now I would like to know why it would pose a real problem for you that they do it, and I wonder if it would not be precisely because like that you can no longer take advantage of the forum bug and thus it prevents you from post photos that do not come from you, and so in this case, you too will lose likes

Oh look what I just did too :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I was suspended for a month and I did not break any rules, so forgive me if I’m a bit uneasy about the rules and what is acceptable or not. 

It is up to the Admin to decide if clubs are acceptable. People can create them for all sorts of reasons. That’s fine, people can choose to be in and out of a club all they want to. My question has nothing to do with that. 

I don’t think the forum bug has been fixed. Still not an answer to my question. It clearly went right over your head. 

Do not be innocent, you know very well why you were punished, and if it was up to me, I would have extended your sentence for another month to have returned to the forum with another name to be able to continue your little war

Otherwise all this is off topic and does not concern this apartment so this will be my last post on the subject, and too bad if you do not have an answer to your question

2 hours ago, colman32 said:

I thought this page was for sergio and mellisa can we please keep it so

This from VHTV.
Beautiful Sofia and her girl friend comes to live in the realm Sergio & Melissa! #live https://voyeur-house.tv/realm53 

Sofia was in a flat (now archived) until a violent incident which happened to her friend Teresa whilst there earlier this month. It is not irrelevant, and customary in these forums, to post in the thread where the people are at that moment. I hope this helps. It would be very boring if one were only allowed to post so strictly that only the tenants and not ALL of the occupants actions could be the subject of comment.

Edited by Oldstalker
bl***y spellcheckers
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1