Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

6 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Can self assembly furniture be a fun game? 🤔

NandK06a.gif  0

That is actually quite a leap! Not a price-winning distance by any standard, but still 🙂

Jumping with an extra load in your hands, from stand-still... It shows the strength in her leg muscles 🙂

• Like 7

4 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

That is actually quite a leap! Not a price-winning distance by any standard, but still 🙂

Jumping with an extra load in your hands, from stand-still... It shows the strength in her leg muscles 🙂

keep it 100 the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The thing with true redheads, you can play Connect the Dots.  :biggrin:

You damn straight about that.  I would kiss every single one of these freckles for 2 minutes straight.  I'll be done in about 35 years...  😘 

freckles725.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Il y a 5 heures, bigmac18 a dit :

It shows the strength in her leg muscles

Oh Boy!  Just imagine those legs wrapped around your back pulling you in...   Oh HEAVEN!   😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Can self assembly furniture be a fun game? 🤔

NandK06a.gif

strong muscles GIF  I would marry this girl ... and we would build our own house with our hands, and dismantle the car to overhaul it. We would be happy competing to see who is more macho.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, disneykid said:

How can Kira work in the bedroom , with Nina snoring  her head off in bed,

Haha!  Nina does not snore, snore does Kira snore sneither.  Both can be mouth-breathers from time to time, as we all can be, but neither of them make any noise nor are in need of a CPAP anytime soon.  I can hear Sundance purring on cam-7 better than anything our girls exhaling.   Besides, I get the impression Kira prefers working in the bedroom where she can be closer to her Sleeping Beauty.  Also a lovely bedroom window view of Peter in the morning off to her left.  

HOWEVER you know what the "experts" say - remove TV and computers from your bedrooms or sleeping areas for a better sleep.  I forget what famous psychologist said, the bedroom is meant for TWO things and two things only - sex and sleep (not necessarily in that order) (repeat if possible).  I happen to agree 100% with this philosophy, and I don't have a TV nor a computer in my bedroom.  I DO have a portable WX and a Bearcat Z base on hi-squelch, but that's a given, given my particular situation.  

Sooo... I'm not really keen on this decision of Kira's to migrate to the bedroom.  Bad choice, IMHO.  What was the catalyst?  We complained about seeing her wide-screen too much in the kitchen?  To be honest, if I zoom in cam-7, I can still see what is on the monitor quite clearly.  No security measure there.  But come on guys, honestly, who the hell is taking the time to visually keylog Kira?  Sure as hell can't be me, I can barely turn my fuckin laptop on.  But I do like the new ergonomic chair she has.  It looks like it was pretty expensive.  

• Like 2