Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

On 5/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, peterb said:

Unless I'm mistaken, the 05/16 performance is still current. I watched a concert (another band) in streaming 2 days ago in st peter. Strange... but!

Now the concert date has been postponed!

• Sad 1

It's very curious to me how, apparently, Russian apartments place the kitchen sink in such awkward locations.  As you can see, the sink is jammed up against the wall, barely enough room for a bottle of dish liquid on the right!  The sink in the previous apt was awkward also.  The sink in the old RLC apt was better placed, but the rest of the kitchen sucked.  They didn't even have an oven.  It's almost like the sink - a primary part of any kitchen - was an afterthought.  My double sink is in the middle of my U-shaped kitchen, with a window for a view.  Granted, I understand that I have 10 times the square footage of kitchen space than they do, but dang, are apartment kitchens in Russia that awkward?  The former Angel/Odri had a decent kitchen with the sink in the middle, which is why I was hoping they would choose that apt when they moved.  Oh well.  With as much time as Kira spends in the kitchen, I want her to be comfortable.  

Just for perspective, here is a shot of my kitchen.  The sink is strategically placed.  Just disregard the snowbunny in the 2nd pic 😉  🐇 

Oh and BTW, it "sounds" like they fixed the SCREECH of the refrigerator door, thank goodness!  Inkedkitchensink_LI.jpg.c14daf8073d96ba181a38014f8fd3cb4.jpg

InkedInkedkitchen2_LI.jpg

Inkedvixen1_LI.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ugh!  I don't know why my post showed three of the same pics of the kitchen, but I think I have it edited correctly now.  JHC, you'd think after 5+ years of posting pics, I'd have a clue by now.  🙄  And I ain't even been drinkerin, I swears! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I am intrigued at what book my baby girl has been intensely reading for many nights now.  It looks thick.  Shame I can't see the cover.  Not that I could translate it anyway.  Such a well-rounded, disciplined, educated woman.  *sigh*  🥰  

book2.JPG

• Like 6