Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

She’s done it again Kira feeling abit horny  Nina jumped out of bed and stormed off down the hall 

leaving Kira a little bit pissed off

nina DON'T deserve a girl as good as Kira.i know Kira love's her but i have my suspicion's about Nina on everything. if i had a choice...Kira would be my choice. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

nina DON'T deserve a girl as good as Kira.i know Kira love's her but i have my suspicion's about Nina on everything. if i had a choice...Kira would be my choice. 

I’ve often wondered who Nina is texting all the time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

As you Wish

Aww bummer, we didn't get a "HALLOOOO" this time LOL.  I wonder why that cam won't stay put?  I actually thought Breakfast was going to take out cam-11 yesterday during the visit from Hedwig.  He kept pEcking at it and perching on it.  Those dang birds have been more trouble than they're worth!  Butch and Sundance need to get serious.  😉 

Edited by sturmchaser
PECKING not packing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh come on everyone!  No matter where they point the camera someone is bound to complain.  Lets all just be grateful that they have them there at all.  That they continue to let us into their lives. 😀

As for their little tiffs and drama sessions.  Well, that is what life is all about, give and take in varying degrees.  To us on the outside, it may seem unfair, and maybe it is, but that is their problem, their life.  Lets just hope they continue to tolerate our intrusion, for that is what it is, for a little while longer.  Because I believe that day, which may not be too far away, when the cameras go dark for the final time will be incredibly sad for everyone but them.

As for Nina texting, well she texts EVERYONE it seems, her contacts list must be never ending, a Social Media Queen if ever there was one.  Kim what's-er-name excepted.😅

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Sorry mate!  But there's a queue!  You've gotta get to the back of the line I'm afraid...🥰🥰🥰

Damn straight!  And I am first in line!  Veteran of the good old RLC days in 2015.  I got 5 years of history with these phenomenal women!!  So back of the line, buster brown!  😅  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Damn straight!  And I am first in line!  Veteran of the good old RLC days in 2015.  I got 5 years of history with these phenomenal women!!  So back of the line, buster brown!  😅  

Le5b0 has been here at least 3, probably more, under one username or another

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Heyyyy - Jake Brake, are you letting off a little "self esteem" again ? Reminding us about ?"RLC", Claiming 1st -ness AGAIN ?

There are pills for that you know. You do this every once too often. And we've seen it all.

Blow it out Yer' Reefer.........Yuk  Yuk......Yer' NOT any Taller than the rest of US Screwball....just sayen'....😄

• Like 1