Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

It's a good job I'm not there with them, the weight I've put on lately.  If I stood on those scales they would let out such a scream you'd be able to hear it in Moscow...  🤣

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

It's a good job I'm not there with them, the weight I've put on lately.  If I stood on those scales they would let out such a scream you'd be able to hear it in Moscow...  🤣

I was with a friend year's ago and he got on a scale....it didn't show his weight but told him to "Get Off "     

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, West_California said:

Has Hairball been re-aminated ? I see him sucking on a charger, but i have not idea if he's healthy....

Hairball has been working.  I'd post a video, but that would be TOO boring.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, disneykid said:

I really don’t know how Kira puts up with stropy   Nina 

she must have the temperament  of a saint

Saint I'm not sure, but she certainly puts up with a lot. She can hold her own though. I heard her ripping Nina a whole new orifice via mobile from the car some months back.  Very clear from the mic on the pillar mounted cam in the previous apt. .  And no, the phone was Not On Speaker. ::)

• Like 1

In the hearts of some of us on here, Kira is indeed a Saint.  Nina is, and always will be a Diva and demands attention.  Kira, because of pure blind LOVE will put up with most things from her.  BUT! As mentioned, once she's crossed, then all hell can break loose.  I for one would not like to mess with her.  (Well not in that way, but...  ahhh dreams eh?)

A little incident that pretty much sums Kira up.  The cats are having a fight for the prime spot on the window ledge.  Kira has to get out of bed and sort them out, I think one of them gets a smack.  She then climbs back into bed and gently, with the aid of Sugar Duck, puts Nina's head back on the pillow.  True devotion, true Love from one of the kindest gentlest girls I've ever seen.  🥰🥰🥰

Meanwhile Nina sleeps through it all.  Does She deserve the Love of Kira?  Well ONLY KIRA can answer that question.  What ever we think is mere speculation and conjecture.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

If a cat ever sits on it while it's rolling around, please post that one. :biggrin:

I haven't seen that in N&K'a world, but maybe this will tide you over until we do.

'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4