Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

On 5/26/2020 at 11:22 PM, StnCld316 said:

St. Petersburg is so far north that it experiences nearly 24 hours a day of sunlight from mid-May to mid-July. Even when the sun is down — for a couple of hours after midnight — the sky is white.

Hi Stone,do you have similar hours of daylight where you are in Canada?I used to deliver the Scotsman newspaper on Nightshift and it was a beautiful experience at this time of year driving back to Edinburgh from the likes of Inverness,Aberdeen or Fife at 3.30/4.00 am with the sun out in a clear blue sky and more importantly very few vehicles on the Motorway.Happy days indeed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Stone,do you have similar hours of daylight where you are in Canada?I used to deliver the Scotsman newspaper on Nightshift and it was a beautiful experience at this time of year driving back to Edinburgh from the likes of Inverness,Aberdeen or Fife at 3.30/4.00 am with the sun out in a clear blue sky and more importantly very few vehicles on the Motorway.Happy days indeed.

Not that I am aware of.  

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If you watch "Ice Pilots NWT" you can see plenty of midnight sun in the north of the Great White North.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 1