Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

The Cats took Hairball for a Spin yesturday...
It was quite funny....the cats were horseplaying around
and had bumped Hairballs charger. The cleaner decided to
wake-up and try to reseat the charger connection. The cats were
extatic. It only traveled about a yard and returned, better aimed
to the charger and turned off...
that was 06-14 04:30 or so. It was amazing. I had no clue it was clever enough
to troubleshoot the power connection. It even Rammed it a few times, just like a Human would have....😄

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 9:30 PM, Just In said:

The funny thing from what I have seen is that from N&K place they seem to have managed to get passed it and yet at CC so many are holding onto the past. If the ones it involved can get passed it why can't some here take the lead from these ladies and do the same.

because they enjoy watching the video?

• Like 1

Since I have been banished, in no uncertain terms, from posting my personal thoughts and insights in the public forum by those who do not approve of my commentary of N&K, I have since stayed silent, as requested.  I have no problem with that.  Ya'll want to discuss N&K on your own?  Go ahead.  You've done a GREAT job so far.  🙄

However... 

While some of the vets have posted brilliant vid caps of our beautiful girls - thank you and bless you for that - you know who you are - the common folk here still persist in posting ridiculous and obscene scenarios and expectations.  That's what upsets me.  VHTVrs who expected sex and orgies right off the bat because that's what VHTV was all about, and then all of a sudden - REAL LIFE slaps them in the face in Realm 84.  Holy shit, never saw this before!  Not only that, a real life LESBIAN couple.  A real life lesbian couple NOT playing for the cams.  A real life lesbian couple making breakfast, making dinner, watching movies, playing piano, entertaining guests and family, having FUN together, having a spat or two but making up.  And when they make up, it is magnificent!  Plus CATS!  And now BIRDS!  Cats and Birds!  

Newbies who see Doe appear, who have read the rumors of the 3some, and expect something to come of it now - THIS is why I continually bring up their time at RLC, you idiot.  Those who think N&K are new to VHTV and amateurs to voyeurism, those who do not know their history at RLC, and those who expect them to act like other VH cammers - welp you are left disappointed.  As you should be.  N&K are not your average run of the mill couple.  Newbies need to know history, because God knows nobody takes the time to read the fucking archives.  

Peace and chicken grease, I'll go back to quiet channel now, as requested.  10-7. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Since I have been banished, in no uncertain terms, from posting my personal thoughts and insights in the public forum by those who do not approve of my commentary of N&K, I have since stayed silent, as requested.  I have no problem with that.  Ya'll want to discuss N&K on your own?  Go ahead.  You've done a GREAT job so far.  🙄

However... 

While some of the vets have posted brilliant vid caps of our beautiful girls - thank you and bless you for that - you know who you are - the common folk here still persist in posting ridiculous and obscene scenarios and expectations.  That's what upsets me.  VHTVrs who expected sex and orgies right off the bat because that's what VHTV was all about, and then all of a sudden - REAL LIFE slaps them in the face in Realm 84.  Holy shit, never saw this before!  Not only that, a real life LESBIAN couple.  A real life lesbian couple NOT playing for the cams.  A real life lesbian couple making breakfast, making dinner, watching movies, playing piano, entertaining guests and family, having FUN together, having a spat or two but making up.  And when they make up, it is magnificent!  Plus CATS!  And now BIRDS!  Cats and Birds!  

Newbies who see Doe appear, who have read the rumors of the 3some, and expect something to come of it now - THIS is why I continually bring up their time at RLC, you idiot.  Those who think N&K are new to VHTV and amateurs to voyeurism, those who do not know their history at RLC, and those who expect them to act like other VH cammers - welp you are left disappointed.  As you should be.  N&K are not your average run of the mill couple.  Newbies need to know history, because God knows nobody takes the time to read the fucking archives.  

Peace and chicken grease, I'll go back to quiet channel now, as requested.  10-7. 

Too bad. I will miss your comments.

• Like 3

Il y a 5 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

However... 

many of us here love your comments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

I never said anything bad about them. Saying that in this new place there is significantly less action is a fact and not complaining...

action is not synonymous with sex.It is a fact

• Like 4