Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

9 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Well she's aware that she doesn't have to do jack shit in order to remain with the most popular cams. At this point I'd blame her cult following who'd watch her watch paint dry over anything else more than Leora herself.

spot on!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Finally, something is moving, but although there are more than two thousand kilometers away, the air of Barcelona is entering this apartment, hopefully not.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Finally, something is moving, but although there are more than two thousand kilometers away, the air of Barcelona is entering this apartment, hopefully not.

it sounds like she is only doing what she needs to do to survive at this point.  I personally think the majority of her followers are pretty fed up with seeing her and her very pronounced antics!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Not me, you have to fight these kinds of things in PM, it makes reading and following very difficult while nice things happen on your screen 😟

Unfortunately here many good people fall out over Leora with different options. I’m a bit like Switzerland trying not to pick sides but hopefully they will cool down. I’ve been here too many years you get used to it. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Finalmente, algo se está moviendo, pero aunque hay más de dos mil kilómetros de distancia, el aire de Barcelona está entrando en este apartamento, con suerte no.

desgraciadamente no lo vi y no tengo contratada la repeticion, pero por lo que he podido leer tiene mucho que ver con los apartamentos de barcelona, lo cual no quita para que haya sido muy agradable de ver, me encantaria haberlo visto jajaja

unfortunately I did not see it and I have not hired the repetition, but from what I have been able to read it has a lot to do with the Barcelona apartments, which does not mean that it was very nice to see, I would love to have seen it hahaha

Great to see Malia, rubbing one off and enjoying it. Leora resistance was warn down by Malia looking so sexy while rubbing her pussy.

• Like 2

Now that Leora & Malia have broken their cherry bating together I'm looking forward to seeing more. ( I'm only saying bating nothing more )

• Upvote 1