Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank the heavens for RLC replay so I don't have to rely on "RLC bullshitters" for my information. I challenge anyone to watch the replay from 21:17:15 to about 21:20:15 and tell me that was a "massage" and not a bate.  

as I told you, very slightly, she went a little further than usual, I would like to say to a few people here, it doesn't hurt to change your opinion every now and then, you can't always be negative

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I have always suspected that one of you on this forum is actually Paul. Now I think I know who it is. LOL

He is here,but it is not who you are thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For those who do not wish to continue to me mislead, let me share something about the notion of the term "pseudo-lesbian". Lesbianism is both a behavior and a lifestyle. One can participate in the behavior and not the lifestyle. I have personally had relationships with several divorced women who have children and who, upon occasion, have practiced the behavior. There is even a term for the most glamorous of that category of women (that I learned from one of them) that like to be called "lipstick lesbian". So the notion that someone on this forum can declare and decide and define what we see as one or the other is preposterous. What we are observing is lesbian behavior which can be practiced by any woman. It has absolutely nothing to do with "gay or straight" .  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, philo said:

For those who do not wish to continue to me mislead, let me share something about the notion of the term "pseudo-lesbian". Lesbianism is both a behavior and a lifestyle. One can participate in the behavior and not the lifestyle. I have personally had relationships with several divorced women who have children and who, upon occasion, have practiced the behavior. There is even a term for the most glamorous of that category of women (that I learned from one of them) that like to be called "lipstick lesbian". So the notion that someone on this forum can declare and decide and define what we see as one or the other is preposterous. What we are observing is lesbian behavior which can be practiced by any woman. It has absolutely nothing to do with "gay or straight" .  

It's called being bi-sexual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The clinical softcore rubdowns are ho hum to me, but that unsuspected scene in the living room the other day, will go down as one of the most erotic sexual moments in this apartment, since Leora and Malia first got together... and by the way the best part for me,is when Malia spontaneously start rubbing water all over Leora's breasts, and of course seeing those two bating together with the erotic music in the background and the site of the half empty alcohol bottles on the table made it one special day

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank the heavens for RLC replay so I don't have to rely on "RLC bullshitters" for my information. I challenge anyone to watch the replay from 21:17:15 to about 21:20:15 and tell me that was a "massage" and not a bate.  

Although it seemed to be an enticing and erotic display...as unfortunate as it may be after reviewing those 3 minutes from that time period as well as a little before and a little after 3 times and in zoom...it was merely a massage my friend. 

No fingers ever penetrated into any vaginal lips and there was no clitoral stroking or carressing and certainly no fingering. You may want to observe the occasion again and with some zoom if you have that option. Not saying it wouldn't have been different and likely quite nice though my friend.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although it seemed to be an enticing and erotic display...as unfortunate as it may be after reviewing those 3 minutes from that time period as well as a little before and a little after 3 times and in zoom...it was merely a massage my friend. 

No fingers ever penetrated into any vaginal lips and there was no clitoral stroking or carressing and certainly no fingering. You may want to observe the occasion again and with some zoom if you have that option. Not saying it wouldn't have been different and likely quite nice though my friend.

If you have a partner I'm sure they would be glad to know that they could engage in such behavior and that you would regard it simply as a massage. Moreover, if you are a male and your significant other is a female, I would love to move to your hometown and set up a free studio to offer same to the women in your neighborhood, With your enthusiastic support, I would be a happy man.

What happened a couple days ago was completely unexpected. I do believe that alcohol played a role as the catalyst to getting Malia to loosen up and become less inhibited, which allowed Leora to follow suit. For now I don’t see their bating sessions happening until they get drunk again, which is fine because if they escalated things too fast and too often it would eventually become mundane. When the next opportunity presents itself my guess is that Malia will be the one to make the first move again. I don’t think they will use each other’s hands or lips on one another because it would progress things too quick. However, I can see them lying next to each other while focusing on achieving their own orgasm, which would still be extremely hot. 😉

• Like 1