Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

1 hour ago, philo said:

Para aquellos que no desean seguir engañándome, permítanme compartir algo sobre la noción del término "pseudo-lesbiana". El lesbianismo es tanto un comportamiento como un estilo de vida. Uno puede participar en el comportamiento y no en el estilo de vida. Personalmente he tenido relaciones con varias mujeres divorciadas que tienen hijos y que, en ocasiones, han practicado el comportamiento. Incluso hay un término para las más glamorosas de esa categoría de mujeres (que aprendí de una de ellas) a las que les gusta ser llamadas "lesbianas con pintalabios". Por lo tanto, la noción de que alguien en este foro pueda declarar y decidir y definir lo que vemos como uno u otro es absurda. Lo que estamos observando es un comportamiento lésbico que puede ser practicado por cualquier mujer. No tiene absolutamente nada que ver con "gay o heterosexual".  

soy mujer bisexual y eso no tiene nada que ver con la bisexualidad y mucho menos con el lesbianismo

I am a bisexual woman and that has nothing to do with bisexuality, much less lesbianism

• Upvote 1

Lo único que existe hay es el dinero,  estoy 100x100 segura que si siguieran en sus casas sin cámaras por medio seguirían siendo heterosexuales, por lo menos leora

The only thing that exists is money, I am 100x100 sure that if they continued in their homes without cameras, they would still be heterosexual, at least read

• Upvote 1

Did everyone catch that a few minutes ago, as our two beauties were spooning together,  Malia was actually stroking the other edge of Leora's vagina, but without proving or without fingering her, she was definitely rubbing her vagina until Leora quickly switch the position

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Did everyone catch that a few minutes ago, as our two beauties were spooning together,  Malia was actually stroking the other edge of Leora's vagina, but without proving or without fingering her, she was definitely rubbing her vagina until Leora quickly switch the position

And now Leora is returning the favor. Be careful..you have to call it a massage or someone will challenge you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

If you have a partner I'm sure they would be glad to know that they could engage in such behavior and that you would regard it simply as a massage. Moreover, if you are a male and your significant other is a female, I would love to move to your hometown and set up a free studio to offer same to the women in your neighborhood, With your enthusiastic support, I would be a happy man.

As I said philo...there was no vaginal lip penetration with no fingers and therefore there was no clitoral caressing or stroking and also therefore no fingering.

If you want to think of or refer to some rubbing or massaging around and a little somewhat very lightly on the outside of a woman's vagina as a masturbation...by all means go right ahead...that's your prerogative. But it's certainly not what stimulates them enough to get them off to orgasm.

As far as the other...you would probably be welcomed to be employed as a massage therapist or perhaps maybe even a gigolo somewhere if that's what you want...but I'm certain not where I live.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

sounds to me like if Leora would just go with it and enjoy some pleasure from Malia that not only would they be good friends...but good special friends!!  everything i keep reading just sounds like one big tease fest!!

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree, Leora is afraid to cross the line because she may very well like it too much, and that scares her.

It might be on account of Paul, she might feel kike she would be cheating on him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds to me like if Leora would just go with it and enjoy some pleasure from Malia that not only would they be good friends...but good special friends!!  everything i keep reading just sounds like one big tease fest!!

9 minutes ago, jham said:

It might be on account of Paul, she might feel kike she would be cheating on him

Sort of tried to touch on some of those same issues before not long ago.

• Like 1