Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

like in B1 I don't care for any of the girls. in B2 it sounds like they are all showgirls and you can thank the two biggest showgirls of them all and that is Olivia and Ulyana.  B4 you have girls that I'm not interested in all...so there is my explanation.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL i was going to say Vegas but chose the rightful one instead

When Malia first came to visit, I don't think having sex with Leora was even on her mind. Things just happen

3 minutes ago, jham said:

When Malia first came to visit, I don't think having sex with Leora was even on her mind. Things just happen

Yes they do...been wondering if it will ever happen with them there. 😏

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jham said:

i have no way of knowing what was on her mind.  one can speculate that there might be something more to their relationship due to only seeing a small part of it when Leora was in her last apartment.  i mean they could already be fully aware of each other in a sexual way and nobody would be the wiser.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have no way of knowing what was on her mind.  one can speculate that there might be something more to their relationship due to only seeing a small part of it when Leora was in her last apartment.  i mean they could already be fully aware of each other in a sexual way and nobody would be the wiser.

True that...and never let anyone have any reason to suspect otherwise.

• Like 1