Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but what Leora had on last time when they were doing this, really brought out the freak in Leora, because last time when Leora had that black dress on with a see-through top and she was wearing it with no panties on, it was so damn hot and sexy as she was dancing and raising her dress, and pulling her top down, I have to tell you it was so damn erotic

• Like 1

I have no way of substantiating my belief but, having dated a professional dancer, (I know one when I seem one); Leora's moves suggest to me that she may have danced at some point in her career. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If my lady friends' experience was typical, the moves that I see with Leora are based up the ancient art of "belly dancing" refined and honed to become the modern day "pole dancing" and "erotic dancing" that comes from competent instruction and hours of practice. Few amateurs can make some of these moves, that appear natural, but are actually quite complex, and can only be perfected with constant practice.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, philo said:

If my lady friends' experience was typical, the moves that I see with Leora are based up the ancient art of "belly dancing" refined and honed to become the modern day "pole dancing" and "erotic dancing" that comes from competent instruction and hours of practice. Few amateurs can make some of these moves, that appear natural, but are actually quite complex, and can only be perfected with constant practice.  

She was seen preparing for dance classes back in her second RLC apartment. Some members think it was ballet. Most dance classes with women involved are vertical.

I only know how to dance with women in a horizontal position, unless they are petite and I want to get a beer from the fridge while I'm walking around screwing them. 😋

• Haha 3

Speaking in hypothetical terms...if an occasion occurrs that is close to similar in terms as was another that occurred there...where some apparent personal sensual satifying of some individuals occurred...if another similar situation ensues without any assistance being offered from either one or the other to the other...it could perhaps be considered somewhat skeptical and could as well lend some measure as to some actual credence or genuineness of some occasions that occur there.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but what Leora had on last time when they were doing this, really brought out the freak in Leora, because last time when Leora had that black dress on with a see-through top and she was wearing it with no panties on, it was so damn hot and sexy as she was dancing and raising her dress, and pulling her top down, I have to tell you it was so damn erotic

Well I guess a lot of people did disagree with me, because I got no responses, but I'm going to get ready for work and I hope everyone has a great day and also I hope this party eventually takes off for y'all

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I guess a lot of people did disagree with me, because I got no responses, but I'm going to get ready for work and I hope everyone has a great day and also I hope this party eventually takes off for y'all

I've almost always expressed that she has made nearly everything she wears look quite good...including that !