Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

Leora is a show girl with years of experience. She knows exactly how to make gullible viewers believe that something is going on, when to do something more and when it's time to cool down. It has nothing to do with alcohol, neither with any imagined attraction between the girls. 

Leora could pull out this pseudo lesbian shit for years and her fans would still be glued to their screens drooling and praising her as a goddess. Please Keep in mind, it is all just a show. Everything happens according to the motto, as much as necessary and as little as possible. 

Same ole spiel. Why are there so many that want to convince us to stop watching? The cameras are on these people 24/7. It can't all be a show, but why do you care? So What?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, p4design said:

Same ole spiel. Why are there so many that want to convince us to stop watching? The cameras are on these people 24/7. It can't all be a show, but why do you care? So What?

Do you think I care if you watch Leora or not? I do not care.

Leora gives at least two kinds of shows. One is the standard teasing show where she systematically forgets to wear underwear and keeps hold her genitals into the camera for hours. Another is the pseudo lesbian shows where she pretends to be lesbian (even were everyone can see that there is nothing sexual between the Girls for real). 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you think I care if you watch Leora or not? I do not care.

Leora gives at least two kinds of shows. One is the standard teasing show where she systematically forgets to wear underwear and keeps hold her genitals into the camera for hours. Another is the pseudo lesbian shows where she pretends to be lesbian (even were everyone can see that there is nothing sexual between the Girls for real). 

If you don't care, then why are you here?

• Like 1

Good Morning  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day with joy  ☺️😊

Leora family 

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1