A big kiss for all women

🐈😘

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

Greetings from friend 

Pulo Filipe 🐈☺️😊

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well...it was a Monday, a day like any other day...they left a small town,  for the apple in decay...      it was their destiny, it's what they needed to do...they were telling them,  now they're telling you.                                       Foreigner

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:
17 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well...it was a Monday, a day like any other day...they left a small town,  for the apple in decay...      it was their destiny, it's what they needed to do...they were telling them,  now they're telling you.                                       Foreigner

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:
18 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Was wondering if anyone would ever pick up on it Joe. Figured it seemed sort of perhaps an appropriate segment in relation to what has usually more times than not occurred...or perhaps not occurred would be a more accurate description there at the residence on those days of the weeks for awhile now. Of course I substitued a few words to make it seem somewhat appropriate anyways. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Another good one Joe by a Great Band who I had privilege of seeing once as a vip member of the audience at that show. They rocked !

Really? Very cool! I grew in the 80’s so this genre of music was a big part of my life. I saw Foreigner in concert as well in the early 80’s, Billy Squire opened for them...very memorable! 🙂

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

A nice moment again when Leora is speaking on the phone call with Paul as she awakes and ends with them saying Love You.