Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How am I supposed to know when the girls are always just putting on a Show. I guess, there are normal Friends, at least that it how it seems in the russian Apartment.

they are on a pay to view adult cam site that's how!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The shisha is out, the music is on, the wine is out. Looks like the girls are in party mood! As long as that phone isn't invited LOL!

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

The shisha is out, the music is on, the wine is out. Looks like the girls are in party mood! As long as that phone isn't invited LOL!

and the phone is in

It has seemed somewhat evident whose nervous deflections apparently involve either watching something on a tablet or phone or listening to music. That much I never realized concerning her previously other than there has always been alot of attention to a phone.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and the phone is in

Yes but as long as it is used to select the music as it seems to be now!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, esanders9863 said:

Only if Leora put that black night gown dress on like last time with no panties, it would really get this party started right, and it would give Malia easy access to Leora sexy ass, like last time

Ha Sir, no they haven't thought their attire out tonight!

I love to watch Leora dance. She has quite good moves in my opinion. She seems to dance four different audiences and her moves seem to change according to which audience she is playing to: 1-The camera; 2-the mirror; 3-sometimes an outside voyeur, and 4-Malia. I love to watch her moves when she is dancing for Malia. She will not look directly at Malia but will turn her body directly towards her and the message she sends is always very sensuous. 

• Like 1