Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

Very well Leora .... I enjoyed watching you unwrap your purchases .... it was a great afternoon of shoping as you like so much ....
Really, you were already in need, comparing your empty dress guard, with that of the previous apartment ....
I think that now, whoever wants you to leave in August, will have a heartbreak, I think, because nobody buys so much clothes to leave soon ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Very well Leora .... I enjoyed watching you unwrap your purchases .... it was a great afternoon of shoping as you like so much ....
Really, you were already in need, comparing your empty dress guard, with that of the previous apartment ....
I think that now, whoever wants you to leave in August, will have a heartbreak, I think, because nobody buys so much clothes to leave soon ...

She may be trying somewhat to replenish a wardrobe since she didn't arrive with alot from a previous residence. Not so sure who would want that to occur although I think I may recall a few. Perhaps it may...perhaps it may not. Time will tell and August is part of time.

good night 🌙

Good Morning 🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl 

🌙👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Big happy leora family

🐈😘

🐈☺️😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well...it was a Monday, a day like any other day...they left a small town,  for the apple in decay...      it was their destiny, it's what they needed to do...they were telling them,  now they're telling you.                                       

Well it has appeared that after a day out shopping and otherwise...there may not be much enthusiasm for much else other than some residence chores. Will likely be another quiet and uneventful night at the residence.

A question was presented earlier concerning as to how often anything of any significant interest may occur there and was wondered as to whether it may have been every other day or not...it would have perhaps been a more closer estimation at perhaps once a week or more.

Although as unpredictable as someone there has been known to be...there's never been any timeline concerning any subject matters.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well it has appeared that after a day out shopping and otherwise...there may not be much enthusiasm for much else other than some residence chores. Will likely be another quiet and uneventful night at the residence.

A question was presented earlier concerning as to how often anything of any significant interest may occur there and was wondered as to whether it may have been every other day or not...it would have perhaps been a more closer estimation at perhaps once a week or more.

Although as unpredictable as someone there has been known to be...there's never been any timeline concerning any subject matters.

Nicholas yes, they had big nights on Thursday and Saturday. And at least the girls do their own housework unlike some other houses on reallifecam that bring cleaners in! From what i observe it is when Leora finds her phone the most important thing to be with. That seems to be a signal that night will be uneventful. But when she isn't then any night could be of interest.