Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

Well, I am going to stick with her. Been here long enough to have heard this shit come up many times before. But I'm not here enough to make a call on it. If she is on her phone so much I haven't seen it enough to care. The rest of you can jump ship just like when the outage happened. I'm staying put. And I don't need to have the sense beat into either, so save your breath.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The problem here at the moment is very simple. It is about someone who has been very entertaining for a long time for many subscribers and then overnight became interested only in phone messaging for hour after hour to whoever it is day after day. That is all she is doing now and as a result more people could walk away. It has become a obsession and she has done again all day today. It is causing concern if that is going to be the norm from now on. That is something that needs to be sorted out. 

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

The problem here at the moment is very simple. It is about someone who has been very entertaining for a long time for many subscribers and then overnight became interested only in phone messaging for hour after hour to whoever it is day after day. That is all she is doing now and as a result more people could walk away. It has become a obsession and she has done again all day today. It is causing concern if that is going to be the norm from now on. That is something that needs to be sorted out.

Well it can't last forever so I'll wait it out.

• Like 1

Just now, pulo filipe said:

I will stay until the end
I will not abandon the boat
leora

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Leora family 

🐈😘

Well, you were the main person to whom I was referring any way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'll have to hone my French skills ala Google Translator 'cause it looks like it'll just be me and the French guys here from now on.

Lol. Now come on juggs...lighten up a little bro. Even if I don't end up rescending my sub. cancelation notice...I'll still visit here some just to check and see what you folks are up to. 🙂