Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Cat Rabbit GIF

pulo filipe are we really supposed to think that may be you undercover wanting to see someone with some pink bunny ears on somewhere...or some beaver trying to impersonate you ? 😸 Meow 😹

At this point in time...it may be unfortunate that it's likely that there are those who may feel that it wouldn't be a terrible thing if they were to pack up and go back where they came from or anywhere else.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

This is the longest I have watched her now and I am starting to understand what you guys are talking about. It would appear that someone has captured her attention (Raul is that you? Just kidding). If this is the case bring that dude or woman over and let us watch you fuck his/her brains out. Don't play around.

Yes they have 😁

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

My grandmother had a saying, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”, which exemplifies the valuable RLC subscribers who continue to pay month after month to watch someone play with their cell phone during every waking moment. The real slap in the face and final hoax was when Leora had her and Malia dress in sexy red lingerie all afternoon, along with drinking and dancing in an effort to string her viewers along for 8 hours which ended with them finally going to sleep. She really must think we’re fools, however I had enough of her antics and cancelled my membership tonight. Maybe if enough people do the same RLC will get the hint that nobody wants to pay hard earned money to watch someone play with their iPhone and iPad all day and all night... I’m done. 

I'm proud of you NewYorkJoe!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I agree NewYorkJoe - I finally broke my addiction because spending the money was just laughable. RLC is just collecting money. The girls just lie around all day. The only other stimulus is sex. That is not voyeuristic in the sllightest. Just a bunch of good looking lazy people.

I'm proud of you as well!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1