Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

We've discussed this at length and she's come to the conclusion she's not interested in painting tree rats 😏

Looks like a stinky member is risking the squirrely wrath.

Better check your radiator hose before you go anywhere. I've already cleared your attic and emptied your bird feeder.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I didn't realize we had so many patriots in this forum.

Each and everyone who has commented negatively got last night exactly what you deserved. You don't think that wasn't a big fuck you to lead you all on hoping something would happen. That was intentional to let you know who is running the show. She doesn't need any support from you. By all means cancel your membership and cancel here on cc while you are at it.

There are so many more people than what is here on cc.

You all disgust 🤢 me. 🖕

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Each and everyone who has commented negatively got last night exactly what you deserved. You don't think that wasn't a big fuck you to lead you all on hoping something would happen. That was intentional to let you know who is running the show. You doesn't need any support from you. By all means cancel your membership and cancel here on cc while you are at it.

You all disgust 🤢 me. 🖕

Wrong thread maybe?

Everybody here loves Leora, and always has, regardless of her circumstances, and anybody who doesn't gets their ass kicked.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Each and everyone who has commented negatively got last night exactly what you deserved. You don't think that wasn't a big fuck you to lead you all on hoping something would happen. That was intentional to let you know who is running the show. She doesn't need any support from you. By all means cancel your membership and cancel here on cc while you are at it.

You all disgust 🤢 me. 🖕

Dude, what the fuck are you even on about?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You all disgust 🤢 me. 🖕

Who lit your fuse????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Malia´s fingers are touching Leora´s pussy very lightly, it is difficult to see how that goes. Leora looks like she does not notice anything.

The last time I saw Malia rub Leora's pussy she waited until she was alone and showed how juicy her pussy was. so it's having an effect she just is not reacting.  Malia and I wish she would.

Well apparently two who have become the biggest unreal fakers of the project are at it again while their attention is on a tablet they have obscured between them...once again. It's obvious they believe everyone is quite naive or ignorant to the same continuous fallacies or ruses. At least one of if not the both of them does anyway.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

You all disgust 🤢 me. 🖕

That time of the month then is it luv...never mind..laugh it off, it’s what you do with everything else...😹😹😹

• Haha 1