Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well...such as Joe recently and a number of other disappointed and discouraged subscribers it is certain...have either already cancelled subscriptions...or are either in the process of or intent of doing so.

I put in a notice awhile back to not have my subscription renewed at the end of the current period already payed for. More so lately than not though...I have been considering contacting the pay services provider used again...to see that if cancelled a month or more prior to then...if they would be willing to return a portion of money such as they did after the shutdown of the Russia residences.

Imo...it has seemed just not worth it anymore. Probably time to move on from being involved in it financially anyway. One can pay to observe performances many other places...some that may seem more genuine as well.

I'll be proud of you as well when that time comes!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Last night was not only disappointing but even worse left the subscribers feeling like they had been tricked and played for a fool. You can hope Leora finally decides to put her phone away, but unless she goes for detox or addiction therapy I don’t see it happening.

needed by so many Leora fans!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If that is the case then we are all to blame, we have all drooled over her and told her thats she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, all told her that she is the Queen of all she surveys and given her the impression that all she has to do to earn this adoration is wake up in the morning....She maybe actually believes it all, and possibly thinks it's her God given right..

BRAVO!!!!

• Haha 1

-Siempre existe ese momento maravilloso, en que un hombre ve por primera vez el cuerpo de una mujer. Sobre todo el cuerpo de una mujer que no conoce. Una visión que es toda aventura. Su mirada cae en cascada, como el agua en un precipicio.

(Virgil)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hace 1 hora, raul399 dijo:

Si solo tienes 29 años, eres mayor ... Me río de ese comentario ...
ella es una niña ... una mujer tiene su plena madurez a los 40 años ...
Si conocieras a las mujeres rusas, lo entiendo por qué lo digo ...
El estado en Moscú y San Pedro ... y lo que más me llamó la atención en estas ciudades es la cantidad de tiendas dedicadas a la belleza de las mujeres ... en 50 metros había 10 salones de belleza. ...
aquí en España cada 50 m. hay un bar ... jajaja

tienes toda la razon raul, la madurez sexual de una mujer esta entre los 40 y 45 años incluso mas tarde. me voy acercando a esa edad y puedo corroborarlo. pero ellos se refieren a la edad de la belleza, si no se cuidan, como esta siendo el caso, a partir de los 27 o 28 la mujer empieza a envejecer mal y se va estropeando, duele pensarlo pero es asi.

you are absolutely right raul, the sexual maturity of a woman is between 40 and 45 years even later. I'm getting closer to that age and I can corroborate it. But they refer to the age of beauty, if they do not take care of themselves, as is the case, from the age of 27 or 28 the woman begins to age badly and gets spoiled, it hurts to think about it but it is so.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The roommate was likely confused at times. It is highly likely that she was more informed after arrival on how the process works to be able to have any potential of any extra compensation.

Afterwards...it was taking awhile for her to get over the high level of inhibitions that she noticably exhibited and still does to a noticable extent...but there have been times where she became somewhat less inhibited and knowing what the process is all about now...is most likely why.

Then...when the one who was likely a coach and also an orchestrator of events starts behaving differently...she at first probably didn't know what to think...that is until she may have been informed that there may possibly be something occurring with another. But it was also noticed that she was complicit in the orchestrations as well.

Now...the frequency of any solo performances has subsided to very little...while the frequency of orchestrated duo performances that has seemed to result in very little has usually been occurring instead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to agree with just about everyone's postings, and all I'm going to add is Leora needs to take back control of her life, because from what I can see since Malia arrived she's graddualy taken it over.

I'll probably get lambasted from all Malia's followers, but do I care NO

• Like 1

Mr Raul

I'm disappointed, yes. .... BUT I am still  her unconditionally fan .... and I never criticized her actions negatively, ....
We all have different opinions, so there is this forum, and they are all worth the same ....
Wise words, Mr. Raúl, but if the RLC followed your opinions in August, when she "bate" on the table, today we would no longer have her here ....
Just my opinion... and have a good night...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I have to agree with just about everyone's postings, and all I'm going to add is Leora needs to take back control of her life, because from what I can see since Malia arrived she's graddualy taken it over.

I'll probably get lambasted from all Malia's followers, but do I care NO

Leora is doing exactly what she wants. Always has, and always will.

• Like 3

I know that it is possible to limit the time how much a kid can use his phone per day. I think RLC should arrange that Leora and Malia would get only a two-hours-per-day limit to their phones. I just renewed my subscription, but not for watching these girls playing with their phones. 

• Haha 2