B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

16 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

She's setting up a party, how many of you have been asking for a party at B4 over the last few days?

Yep. 👍🏻 A party! With barbequing, drinking, and just enjoying themselves. That would be really nice! Hopefully no silly sex-shows! But with the combination of B2 (they bought a ton of alcohol, and Mimi packed a bag), B4, and the fact that Ginger is the one setting it all up, I think we all know how this will develope.

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, Noldus a dit :

No, I highly doubt that. She is newly married and has a child

I am both happy & sad to hear this news.

Happy for her to be married & becoming a mom but sad that she can no longer come back to the project although I believe most of us do hope the girls eventually find something else to do.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yep. 👍🏻 A party! With barbequing, drinking, and just enjoying themselves. That would be really nice! Hopefully no silly sex-shows! But with the combination of B2 (they bought a ton of alcohol, and Mimi packed a bag), B4, and the fact that Ginger is the one setting it all up, I think we all know how this will develope.

Yea, and maybe with B1 too.
I don't know if B5 is ready for another round in B4 yet. :angel:
But it would have been nice having a proper party for everyone now

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yea, and maybe with B1 too.
I don't know if B5 is ready for another round in B4 yet. :angel:
But it would have been nice having a proper party for everyone now

The probability is high that the actual party has already taken place on the weekend off camera, when all the girls were on vacation form vecation. Now, it is much more likely that the girls will again only perform a big show for the camera. 

6 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

She's setting up a party, how many of you have been asking for a party at B4 over the last few days?

As soon as the girls invite actual guests (also guys) and not just switch between the apartments as if there were different stages to put on the same show just with even more girls, it may could be called a party. All this shows should be called shows. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

La probabilità è alta che la festa vera e propria abbia già avuto luogo nel fine settimana fuori dalla telecamera, quando tutte le ragazze erano in vacanza per vecazione. Ora, è molto più probabile che le ragazze eseguano di nuovo solo un grande spettacolo per la telecamera. 

Non appena le ragazze invitano ospiti reali (anche ragazzi) e non si alternano tra gli appartamenti come se ci fossero palcoscenici diversi da mettere nello stesso spettacolo solo con ancora più ragazze, si potrebbe chiamare una festa. Tutti questi spettacoli dovrebbero essere chiamati spettacoli. 

spera che siano soltanto donne, altrimenti vedrai lo schifo più totale

• Upvote 1