B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

I guess these parties are not as popular as some would like to think judging by the top cam.  As I said, the party from the other night was popular only because there was noting else going on RLC that night.  Leora and Malia are at it again and everybody is tuned in tonight

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I guess these parties are not as popular as some would like to think judging by the top cam.  As I said, the party from the other night was popular only because there was noting else going on RLC that night.  Leora and Malia are at it again and everybody is tuned in tonight

I mean to each their own but I find that Leora's cult following has just a very unhealthy obsession with her. She could leave her apartment empty for days and she would still get top cams.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I thought the party was ok the other night, and fairy entertaining...pretty much as you'd expect with a bunch of young 'uns in a luxury villa in the sun...then it turned into a fiasco...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I mean to each their own but I find that Leora's cult following has just a very unhealthy obsession with her. She could leave her apartment empty for days and she would still get top cams.

Yeah but it wasn't very healthy the other night now was it. :dodgy:  Rama is about to mount his woman for those into it BTW.