B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They all left - to the roof

Hahaha...so they will be going to the roof every five minutes for 1/2 hr increments all fucking night....lol.  Not to mention that with these two apes there and more sure to arrive...the party will be as dead as the other night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Hahaha...so they will be going to the roof every five minutes for 1/2 hr increments all fucking night....lol.  Not to mention that with these two apes there and more sure to arrive...the party will be as dead as the other night.

My dad always taught us that if you don't have anything nice to say, then say what is not nice anyway because somebody needs to hear it!!  RLC is a fucking joke and all these WH_ _ES are as well.  Keep the fucking parasite dudes out of the apartments!!  With parasite 1 now being in B2, he has successfully made his rounds through all the GOV apartments...good work as a paid dick if you can get it!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

so we get another night in and out run by five letter people, nah back to the peace of Leora and Malia, there is nothing to see here

In a pleasant thought:  Maybe they are just out on the roof taking in a great sunset and having a couple of smokes and beers?  Its a little early in the evening for the hard stuff.  I guess we will see when they return inside for the after effect?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

así que tenemos otra noche entrando y saliendo a cargo de personas de cinco letras, nah de vuelta a la paz de Leora y Malia, no hay nada que ver aquí

There's not much to see in Leora and Malia either...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

In a pleasant thought:  Maybe they are just out on the roof taking in a great sunset and having a couple of smokes and beers?  Its a little early in the evening for the hard stuff.  I guess we will see when they return inside for the after effect?

You clearly don't know the history of this roof terrace and the tenants over use of it during the nice weather and throughout the night.  Good luck with your present thoughts

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

You clearly don't know the history of this roof terrace and the tenants over use of it during the nice weather and throughout the night.  Good luck with your present thoughts

I am very versed on the happenings on the roof.  I was just trying to bring a naive presence to the situation.  Anything is possible however, your thoughts are the more likely.

• Like 1