B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc barca house description..smoke and Mirrors.This "orgies" were always the same girls foking,the others(the so called "Queens and virgins") just do their job of decieving..then the "Queens and virgins" go fok outside..of cams.

👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Ed...off topic and a question.  I'm curious, I know you are Norwegian. You write in perfect English...where did you learn it and can you speak it fluently?  Also, do you speak any other languages to any extent? 

Yes, I write it as I would say it, I never use any form of translator. We learn basic English in schools here in Norway, I think we started with foreign language from 5th grade. I've learned some through using English alot to communicate online. And I have studied Political Science at University, where several courses were in English. We had two American proffessors. Besides that, I would say I'm fluent in Swedish and Danish, as it is very similar to Nowegian. I also know enough German to understand some, but not enough to express myself with it.

BTW, I might not be as unexperienced as you seem to think, Max. I've been to many parties before.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Went fishing weekend before last and had a blast and caught limits of fish!  When was the last time you went fishing?

I have twice as many posts as you because I've been on this forum a lot longer than you.  If I had to guess it would be easily over two times longer than you!!

I have other hobbies than fishing! My parents are cattle farmers, so when the weather gets better I'll be up there overseeing the spring tillage and fertilizing.

BTW.
I've been on CC for 3 years and 3 months. Subscriber to RLC for all of them.
You've been on CC for 4 years and 4 months. Subscriber to RLC for 1.5 year of that time.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

En Moscú, Kamila y Kristy tenían un departamento. Entonces Heidi se mudó. Una noche había conocido a una chica (flipper) y se fueron a casa y hubo varias horas de sexo real con chicas, sin presentación. Ambos probablemente se vieron afectados, pero para mí es el más caliente que hemos visto en RLC

Lo vi y lo recuerdo, pero creo que aquella noche en el apartamento no estaba ni Kristy ni Kamila

14 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Lo vi y lo recuerdo, pero creo que aquella noche en el apartamento no estaba ni Kristy ni Kamila

Kristy was home, lying in bed next to Heidi's room. She was about to bathe when she heard Heidi's loud moans and took her ear to the wall to hear better 😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Let the haters hate.  It was a show it was real to blow out the bank the girls of b4 should these parties regularly 

i dont give a fok for the bank of the girls.After One year some "Queens and virgins" should really stop with the crap shows and actualy do something more on cams intead of reserving it to off cams.If you miss the others day spectacle no horries..just go look in net videos from One year ago..its exatly the same bs.Well almost..because back then the some "Queens" were Younger and brests still firm.Cheers.