B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed. I know very well how sad my life is, I don't need anyone to tell me that. But atleast I can find something I like. Look at yourself instead. You are the one who is pitiful. Go fishin', Harley!

LMAO! You have twice as many posts as me, you haven't been a subscriber in over 3 years, but you are still quoting and insulting everyone who doesn't hate all the things you hate! I don't know who is trying his hardest to influence someone?

Went fishing weekend before last and had a blast and caught limits of fish!  When was the last time you went fishing?

I have twice as many posts as you because I've been on this forum a lot longer than you.  If I had to guess it would be easily over two times longer than you!!

Just now, HappyChappie said:

It was a good party in my point of view.

I'd like to see less slagging off of girls people don't like and more complimentary comments about the girl you like.

literally haven't seen anyone giving compliments to any of the girls lol, ginger was the only one who actually did something and she is still slagged no wonder what remarks other girls would get lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the party has top 54 on replay . I have never seen so many from one event 😉 

So much for the theory from the peanut gallery that nobody wants to see guys in the house.

• Like 2

Rlc barca house description..smoke and Mirrors.This "orgies" were always the same girls foking,the others(the so called "Queens and virgins") just do their job of decieving..then the "Queens and virgins" go fok outside..of cams.

9 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

sorry but i am ignorant to this word or the moment you are describing lol 😂

In Moscow Kamila and Kristy had an apartment. Then Heidi moved in. One night she had met a girl (flipper) and they went home and there were several hours of real girl sex, no show. Both were probably affected, but for me it is the hottest we have seen on RLC

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In Moscow Kamila and Kristy had an apartment. Then Heidi moved in. One night she had met a girl (flipper) and they went home and there were several hours of real girl sex, no show. Both were probably affected, but for me it is the hottest we have seen on RLC

cheers for the insight 😀