B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As I said, the Gyna Larry act was a total show...just as the "lesbian" shows can be sometimes.  Sorry if you consider them to be different, I think it's obvious that they are the same, but less frequent for the reasons explained earlier. You are not going to get hetero sex when most of them have boyfriends.

I wasn't referring to those two or that weird 5min orgy thing that happened, it was good in spite of that.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed.

the party has top 54 on replay . I have never seen so many from one event 😉 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Holly's bf as you call him is a paid for hire dick! Holly might have a bf but he wasn't it just like Olivia's current situation!

i have missed him fucking other girls then, and yes he does look like a hired actor also he is quite aggressive during sex acts which sometimes not pleasing to eyes

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed.

What do you think people do the next day after staying up all night for a party Ed?  They sleep and then clean up. But then you wouldn't know that. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Thank you for the reply, guess he is a lucky dude then but his attitude and aggressiveness is just big UGLY

@Noldus is referring to Holly's bf not Olivia's bf. The "aggressive one" as you refer to him is new.

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

your a very sad person Ed. I feel sorry for you!

I know very well how sad my life is, I don't need anyone to tell me that. But atleast I can find something I like. Look at yourself instead. You are the one who is pitiful. Go fishin', Harley!

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree except for the fact he's not only influencing this forum, he's trying his hardest to influence the floozies of RLC!

LMAO! You have twice as many posts as me, you haven't been a subscriber in over 3 years, but you are still quoting and insulting everyone who doesn't hate all the things you hate! I don't know who is trying his hardest to influence someone?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

oh ok, i was confusing the holly's bf with the aggressive dude who might had sex with Gina off camer, thanks for correction

I am wrong. Disregard everything I have said, you are right he is.