B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

14 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Checked again and i am surprised why i can't get it for some reason ☹️, really wanna hear this since we never get to see or even hear gina getting fucked, can you post that one or 2 minute kitchen video in the video section with audio behind ? would appreciate that! cheers

I don't have any recording software but I'm pretty sure someone else who regularly posts videos (Hope, ulysse, etc) can post it. But if you can't hear it in the replay you probably won't either in a recorded video unless the audio level is raised but even then the ambient noise level was quite high due to the music and yelling in the LR so that probably won't change anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't have any recording software but I'm pretty sure someone else who regularly posts videos (Hope, ulysse, etc) can post it. But if you can't hear it in the replay you probably won't either in a recorded video unless the audio level is raised but even then the ambient noise level was quite high due to the music and yelling in the LR so that probably won't change anything.

Ok, thanks anyway! i will ask them if they can do it, yes it's strange many can hear it clearly as they said before but not on my end 

19 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Checked again and i am surprised why i can't get it for some reason ☹️, really wanna hear this since we never get to see or even hear gina getting fucked, can you post that one or 2 minute kitchen video in the video section with audio behind ? would appreciate that! cheers

@ulysse123 @Noldus @Hope85 can any one of you post that in video section, just that one or two minute kitchen cam video where you can here audio, thank you in advance!

28 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It's audible on cam 1-8 at 0441, and gets louder around 0442. It doesn't last long though.

This is RLC. They have a house with over 40 cameras and almost all the girls get their sex somewhere else or even hide themselves from the camera. 🤣

Especially from Gina I think this is a pity, because she would have had so much potential. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is RLC. They have a house with over 40 cameras and almost all the girls get their sex somewhere else or even hide themselves from the camera. 🤣

Especially from Gina I think this is a pity, because she would have had so much potential. 

I don't disagree with you there. This place in particular provides 2 extremes. Some girls will at most spread their legs open while lying in bed while Ginger will try to fuck any person/object in sight.

Personally I thought that yesterday was a fun event for the most part since I don't care as much about the fake shows or scripted fuck sessions in general (sure few here and there I find interesting). I enjoyed seeing all of them enjoying themselves outside in the pool and on the terrace up until.. whatever that abomination of a show was in Ginger's room .

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

It's audible on cam 1-8 at 0441, and gets louder around 0442. It doesn't last long though.

It's funny when Ginger looks in and says " Oh, excuse me". It was right before that you could even hear Gina going "oh, oh, oh, oh".

I quit watching when this event happened. This epitomizes how far Gina has sunk in her real life.  Yes, that's right it if a tampon.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This was taken earlier in the day when she took a bath at her apartment.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Don’t know about others but for me it’s disgusting when tenants do things off cameras like if you are shy or uncomfortable doing sex infront of cameras, it’s fine but then do it outside the apartment (which Gina had done many times presumably)

Tenants doing sex and stuff off cameras (which Gina did at the party) is like making a mockery of us, we pay to see things that happen in the APARTMENT and nothing that goes in here should be kept from us.

If tenants are not comfortable with anything i have no issue with that, even when tenants don’t have sex on camera for ages like Gina, i still have no issue with that but then she shouldn’t be having sex off cameras! Don’t want us to see you getting fucked then go outside and not in the blind spots of apartment, it’s wrong! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Compared to Gina, hard to say if it is for fucking off camera or simply to be quiet because of the other people present in the house, if we look at Gina, we can also see that she decides nothing more so much because her mind is elsewhere
Let’s not forget that Cesar’s eated and fingered Gina's pussy in Ginger’s bedroom, so we can always have some hope if Cesar come again in B1 in the future

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Don’t know about others but for me it’s disgusting when tenants do things off cameras like if you are shy or uncomfortable doing sex infront of cameras, it’s fine but then do it outside the apartment (which Gina had done many times presumably)

Tenants doing sex and stuff off cameras (which Gina did at the party) is like making a mockery of us, we pay to see things that happen in the APARTMENT and nothing that goes in here should be kept from us.

If tenants are not comfortable with anything i have no issue with that, even when tenants don’t have sex on camera for ages like Gina, i still have no issue with that but then she shouldn’t be having sex off cameras! Don’t want us to see you getting fucked then go outside and not in the blind spots of apartment, it’s wrong! 

I would like to see everything too...but in the spirit of real life....there are times when and maybe with Gina ///there was not a discreet place to fuck or not interested in others there to see her fuck openly....it's not always about us....they are dealing with their real life scenarios too?????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I would like to see everything too...but in the spirit of real life....there are times when and maybe with Gina ///there was not a discreet place to fuck or not interested in others there to see her fuck openly....it's not always about us....they are dealing with their real life scenarios too?????

The main difference here was the absence of a camera. The other girls could enter this room just like all the other ones.  Gina obviously doesn't want to have sex in front of a camera. She probably limited herself to the pseudo lesbian and Masturbation events, which could even be faked also. 

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Some time ago, the idea of RLC was to give an insight into the private life of the residents. If they now censor their lives, and for example only have sex somewhere else, where is the actual content.  

I can still remember how some people here made the guy guests as a reason why there is so less sex to see in the GOV apartments. It was said that they are not paid by RLC and therefore one could not expect that they would be willing to give an insight. But this guy do ne seems to have any issue with the camera.

The problem is the Concept of the GOV apartments. The girls have got so used to these Shows that they think it's the actual content. If they don't want to show their private life, that's no problem. But then they should also not be in the project. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I get your point and yes they are dealing with real life scenarios also but i don’t agree with your “there was not a discreet place to fuck”, we have seen many times that Gina leaves house at 4 or 5 in the morning (which i have no problem at all) for her own things, she could have done the same that day too, just saying!