B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

11 minutes ago, AntEater said:

LOL how are people saying they took advantage of Ginger??? IF anyone took advantage of anyone it was Ginger taking advantage of the guys................or at least trying to 🤣 

Yes, she was pissed or high, but she was still on planet earth, unlike Irma and Diane later, and I didn't see her trying to fight the guys off...She was actually relentless in her pursuit of them!...even when it was obvious to me that curly always wanted Gina instead

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Seize the moment that they are home to point their pussies at the camera and fake lesbian shows? Umm no that's not how RLC is supposed to work but you're right sometimes that is how it ends up working unfortunately. 

What is so unnatural about a bunch of young people getting fucked up and celebrating a birthday party? 

If I want to see that I'll sub to VHTV.  Last night was EXACTLY THE SAME BS as they put out.  It's not real life (though I don't care)  It's just stupid to put one or two girls of 11 who are either available to guys (cause they don't have a boyfriend already) or not bisexual and expect anything other than what we got.  It was a fucking bore!  Diane did nothing, because she is taken and straight, Mimi did nothing cause she is also taken, Irma did the same as she already did with Gyna.  Gyna  was paid to do it with Larry.  Kim...nothing, likely cause she has a guy already.  Olya is too shy to do anything.  Olivia, now thinks she has a boyfriend.  Ulyana and Babi did nothing.  Only Ginger and Fiora were on the hunt, because they are both bi and because they don't have boyfriends.  Anything that did go on was crowded into one room so that the cameras were mostly blocked by man ass.  True...there was a threesome in the afternoon, however, if you don't think that was totally contrived BS, paid for by RLC,  then you have your head up your ass.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If I want to see that I'll sub to VHTV.  Last night was EXACTLY THE SAME BS as they put out.  It's not real life (though I don't care)  It's just stupid to put one or two girls of 11 who are either available to guys (cause they don't have a boyfriend already) or not bisexual and expect anything other than what we got.  It was a fucking bore!  Diane did nothing, because she is taken and straight, Mimi did nothing cause she is also taken, Irma did the same as she already did with Gyna.  Gyna  was paid to do it with Larry.  Kim...nothing, likely cause she has a guy already.  Olya is too shy to do anything.  Olivia, now thinks she has a boyfriend.  Ulyana and Babi did nothing.  Only Ginger and Fiora were on the hunt, because they are both bi and because they don't have boyfriends.  Anything that did go on was crowded into one room so that the cameras were mostly blocked by man ass.  True...there was a threesome in the afternoon, however, if you don't think that was totally contrived BS, paid for by RLC,  then you have your head up your ass.

Yes they did no shows....but they had fun. That's all I want to see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yes they did no shows....but they had fun. That's all I want to see.

As I said, the Gyna Larry act was a total show...just as the "lesbian" shows can be sometimes.  Sorry if you consider them to be different, I think it's obvious that they are the same, but less frequent for the reasons explained earlier. You are not going to get hetero sex when most of them have boyfriends.

27 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Last night was a great party. Sadly I didn't stay up for all of it but it was fun to watch. Sorry some of you guys didn't get your shows but don't worry im sure they'll get right back to that asap for you.

Totally agree!

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed.

• Like 2

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Hello everyone, just curious to know that Holly's bf has fucked any of the other girls ? and if yes, then which ones ? thanks

Holly's bf as you call him is a paid for hire dick! Holly might have a bf but he wasn't it just like Olivia's current situation!

• Like 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Hello everyone, just curious to know that Holly's bf has fucked any of the other girls ? and if yes, then which ones ? thanks

Sara, Stella, Ginger and Holly 😉

• Like 2