Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and yet my question still does not get answered!!  nowhere in my question did it say....how long has this cleaning lady been cleaning up for Masha today!!!

5 hours and 10 minutes. She is also cooking for Masha.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

then why all the bullshit???

because it doesn't matter how long she's been cleaning

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

5 hours and 10 minutes.

that's just her time in the apartment, but she didn't just do the cleaning during this period

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I'm just going to have to spell it out.....How long has this cleaning lady been cleaning up after Masha's lazy ass, for 1 week or 1 month or 1 year or several years??

I didn't read the part where you said nowhere in my question did it say today.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I'm just going to have to spell it out.....How long has this cleaning lady been cleaning up after Masha's lazy ass, for 1 week or 1 month or 1 year or several years??

I would say for months now.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Since Masha decided to make a cleaning lady work as any person could when they don't want to do it themselves

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thank you!  There you go Ze81...if she hasn't showered at Masha's by now, she's not going to!!

I'm sure she lives nearby and can just go home to shower and sleep.

• Like 1

Found strange how Piper and specialy the brunet girlfriend of Masha don't apear to see her for so long time,i know is covid times But nowdays is perfectly possible to recieve visits,now Masha had the bad lucky in leg it would be nice some friends to visit her and discract her a little.

• Like 1