Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

she just left and made sure she was looking good so a shower probally would have been a good idea,but as often as she is here she must live local and does not really need to shower at mashas and is just staying over night to be there for masha

sounds like a tease for the Masha fans if you ask me lol

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

did you get to see her naked? LOL

At the moment, it is not the most important, and if it is the case it will only be a bonus
What matters is Masha's health

the fact that she is there relieves Masha even for small tasks because everything looks difficult at the moment for her

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

At the moment, it is not the most important, and if it is the case it will only be a bonus
What matters is Masha's health the fact that she is there relieves Masha even for small tasks because everything looks difficult at the moment for her

It was a joke Moos

9 minutes ago, van the man said:

The Cleaner is the greatest cleaner in the history of cleaning. Everything is always absolutely spotless, however........ She always wears the same clothes and never showers!!!!!!

obviously she must live close by if that's the case

2 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

I wonder this cleaning lady has more bra or shots at home. she is wearing same bra and short all the time.

it's normal since she leaves them in Masha's wardrobe every time 😉

9 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

I wonder this cleaning lady has more bra or shots at home. she is wearing same bra and short all the time.

It's funny that you should say this lol.  I fish with a buddy of mine and he always wears the exact same shorts and shirt....every single time lol.  I even offered to buy him a new set and he wouldn't let me lol.  He said it was his lucky fishing clothes....I just had to laugh and tell him that they must not be too lucky because he always struggles to catch his fish, and yet he still wouldn't let me buy him a new fishing outfit lol.

Il y a 2 heures, moos54 a dit :

Pour le moment, ce n'est pas le plus important, et si c'est le cas ce ne sera qu'un bonus
Ce qui compte c'est la santé de Masha

le fait qu'elle soit là soulage Masha même pour de petites tâches car tout semble difficile pour elle en ce moment

je peux l aider sil elle veut!!