Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

4 hours ago, hello!!! said:

Do you really think that lying in bed with an injury is going to make people watch her?
Considering she leaves her apartment to exercise outside daily, it's totally plausible she's had a fall.

Everyone understands that, he is just trolling the forum.

• Like 4

Does anyone else have the impression that Masha treats the cleaning girl more like a slave, a person beneath her,  and at times has a condescending attitude when she speaks to her--ordering her around and not being very appreciative of her efforts??

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

Does anyone else have the impression that Masha treats the cleaning girl more like a slave, a person beneath her,  and at times has a condescending attitude when she speaks to her--ordering her around and not being very appreciative of her efforts??

I don't think so
she is grateful that someone is helping her,
you also have to see that the situation is not easy for masha now

but there is no doubt who the boss in the apartment is

(----)had to edit🙁

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, happyone said:

masha always sounds abrupt even when shes telling a joke

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I think like you. I saw a lot in recent weeks where Masha did not care about the work that is done and the cleaning lady herself. The woman works a lot of hours a week, often late, sometimes she "does nothing" when Masha is not there (for us?). It's really weird.

Being alone is problematic
If someone is sick, someone should be there
I was afraid when Masha fell over shortly before bed and stayed on the floor for a short time
something is wrong😱

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I was afraid when Mascha fell over shortly before bed and stayed on the floor for a short time
something is wrong😱

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😱😱

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I do sometimes but then I tell myself that Masha is just bossy by nature. Hopefully we're wrong. 

48 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I was afraid when Masha fell over shortly before bed and stayed on the floor for a short time
something is wrong😱

She is not alone. I think RLC takes good care of her, but yes it would be nice to see a friend helping her out and keeping her company while she's injured. 

43 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😱😱

it hurts to see this
For the past two days we have seen that she is really suffering a lot and being alone really does not help
It is a pity that Sophia or other people around her are not present and unfortunately the cleaning lady or the masseuse are only people who cannot stay

• Like 2