Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

Didn't seen it,hope isn't nothing serious.She is a strong woman,been mostly alone all this months and did her best to entertain herself.Hopefuly house will return soon so we can see how she is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Didn't seen it,hope isn't nothing serious.She is a strong woman,been mostly alone all this months and did her best to entertain herself.Hopefuly house will return soon so we can see how she is.

Sounds to me like Masha's place is hurting for viewers and now she has stooped to such a low to get people to watch her by sympathy viewing.  I mean lets face it, the viewers have replay yet nobody has posted anything about what happened to her......pure sympathy baiting!!

Looked at replay. She left the apartment at 1105 in good shape. Returned at 1131 with the injury to her right knee it would appear. Whatever happened was outside the apartment. Below is her returning hobbling.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Looked at replay. She left the apartment at 1105 in good shape. Returned at 1131 with the injury to her right knee it would appear. Whatever happened was outside the apartment. Below is her returning hobbling.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds to me like Masha's place is hurting for viewers and now she has stooped to such a low to get people to watch her by sympathy viewing.  I mean lets face it, the viewers have replay yet nobody has posted anything about what happened to her......pure sympathy baiting!!

Here Harley---read the above comment by piedpiper---So again your attempt to belittle a participant has miserably failed.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Here Harley---read the above comment by piedpiper---So again your attempt to belittle a participant has miserably failed.  

I read it, so what!  What PP said doesn't mean a damn thing.  It just means that she went out and after practicing her limp for 20+ minutes she came back to let the drama begin.  Don't be so naive old man!

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

While I don't watch Masha often I think she, more than any other participant, followed the isolation rules the best!! And I don't watch her but I think she is beautiful and I would watch her more except her sexual acts are just that... acts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I read it, so what!  What PP said doesn't mean a damn thing.  It just means that she went out and after practicing her limp for 20+ minutes she came back to let the drama begin.  Don't be so naive old man!

I thought you were smarter than that 😶

• Like 1

For a person who loudly claims that RLC does not interest him, as well as the participants, I find it hilarious that you are the need to come and make comments every day about what these participants can do and to ask for information on what may be going on in all the apartments :biggrin:

• Like 5