Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

G’day all my friends and my beloved Leora & Malia.

Good News I've been moved to the Cardio ward to be monitored better. I’m improving slowly.

After watching Leora for seven year's I'm totally miising her. I can't watch her because as you can imagine my nurses wouldn't be happy and the heart monitoring would go off it's titts if l get excited.

I’m really hoping Leora reads this message. After all these years you l’ve got to know the real person. Leora like everyone here has a good heart even though we have silly disagreements at times. Please be good to each other and let Leora and Malia do their thing. My view Leora does try to keep us happy.

Thank you for all the best wishes it means the world to me.

P.S the nurses love me, they say I'm very cheeky and l sweet talk them.

P.S.S it's taken hours to write this, l totally tired writing this and had to write it without my nurse knowing or I would lose my phone.

P.S.S.S once l move to a normal hospital ward l’ll be able to watch again.

Cheers Aussie

Thanks for taking all the effort to respond to our concerns regarding your health, mate. Sure you're in good hands and probably wise not to send the machines off the top of the charts by looking at caps of Leora! Follow medical advice closely and don't try too much too soon. Especially with those nurses, who may have good hearts but also know how to lay down the law! Speedy recovery and stay safe

• Like 1

It used to be nice when Leora used to actually bate, but now it seems her and Malia is simply a part time massage therapist specializing in happy endings, now I'm seriously wondering do they offer outcalls services

• Like 1