Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Just now, Nicholas said:

You...a self insinuating Voyeur Extraordinaire not have a clue of plain English. Why philo...I do find that hard to believe...because I know better. You have a very good clue.

If you want to have a conversation or debate with me, then you have to bring more to the party than just ad hominem attacks. You have to be more specific than just a general reference to something I said in the past. You are in the big game now so don't embarrass yourself by such playground antics. I'm here...bring it. LOL

• Like 3

1 minute ago, philo said:

If you want to have a conversation or debate with me, then you have to bring more to the party than just ad hominem attacks. You have to be more specific than just a general reference to something I said in the past. You are in the big game now so don't embarrass yourself by such playground antics. I'm here...bring it. LOL

It's already been brought. Maybe you actually don't comprehend plain English. But one thing you do do well philo...is bull shit...and quite a bit of it.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Both girls again with very tender sensual moments tonight. A sweet gentle atmosphere between them. Leora now looks like she is liking the experience.

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's already been brought. Maybe you actually don't comprehend plain English. But one thing you do do well philo...is bull shit...and quite a bit of it.

I am happy to engage in polite conversation with you Nicholas, but you have proven to be an unworthy opponent for debate! You have yet to state, in "plain English" what your concern or disagreement is. Until you can do that, English words, that do not point to a theses, cannot be responded to. In other words, "what is your concern"? Having not stated clearly what that is, I can only conclude that you are either an adolescent teenager, who may never have seen a naked woman in real life, and who is living out your life vicariously, or that you may be the proverbial 400 pound man sitting on the side of you cot with a laptop trying to create a live for your self. Well, in either case, I am not the one for you to pick on. Your only references so far have been to me rather than to any subject that we could have a conversation or debate about. Just as I may be wrong about which of the two characters you are, you are certainly wrong about whom you may think that I am. So, unless you can bring more to this conversation, I am just going to put you on ignore. Have a great life.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, philo said:

Se ha hablado previamente sobre los efectos observables de la sesión mutua de "Masaje" sobre Leora y Malia. Decidí no buscar reacciones físicas, sino observar respuestas fisiológicas observables. El índice de respiración de Malia varió de 16-20 respiraciones por minuto mientras estaba en el extremo receptor. (Este es el extremo superior del rango normal para adultos). Si bien no podía observar a Leora también, ella exhibió "rubor facial" mientras administraba a Malia. Después de las 23:00; 00, y en la cámara # 11, la cara de Leora se puso roja como la remolacha. (La pantalla de mi computadora portátil no ha sido corregida por color, por lo que sus resultados pueden variar). Y, después de la sesión, Leora nos mostró los resultados pegajosos de sus respuestas. Me alegró ver por primera vez que la manipulación de Leora de Malia ' El coño era más agresivo que nunca antes. Ella usó la misma técnica que usa en su propio coño a veces, (apretar la carne de los labios entre su índice y tercer dedo y jalarlo) una y otra vez. Ahora que Leora se ha vuelto razonablemente cómoda con estas sesiones, estoy esperando el siguiente paso ... que espero sea la "inserción digital". 

en serio te crees lo que estás diciendo? y lo que es peor, en serio hay alguien que se crea lo que dice este individuo?

do you really believe what you're saying?  And what is worse, is there really someone who believes what this guy says?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

en serio te crees lo que estás diciendo? y lo que es peor, en serio hay alguien que se crea lo que dice este individuo?

do you really believe what you're saying?  And what is worse, is there really someone who believes what this guy says?

Las personal pueden tomar sus propias decisiones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

Perhaps it would help if you were to watch their entire activity before condemning what some one else states what happened. And by your opinion that if any one agrees with that poster, they are also foolish.

My opinion, is for you to take time before making your hypocritical posts. To look for yourself. I did not do a breathing rate on either one of the tenants. But I can validate, the "facial blush" and the sticky vaginal fluids Leora  made more than obvious, when Malia left the room. Plus the manipulation of Malia's genitalia.

It gets tiring to hear all the obstinate B___ S___ that is obtained, by telling what happens by looking only at the thumbnails. If that was your source.

I will be polite, and allow you the access to the replays of Leora, and Malia's activities today. To disprove anything that I have just now posted. 

Kindly take your self centered attitude elsewhere. AND, by all means have a wonderful, honest day !!!

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, scutus said:

My opinion, is for you to take time before making your hypocritical posts. To look for yourself. I did not do a breathing rate on either one of the tenants. But I can validate, the "facial blush" and the sticky vaginal fluids Leora  made more than obvious, when Malia left the room. Plus the manipulation of Malia's genitalia.

I agree Sir with these points as i saw it too, in fact the Saturday massage and last night and tonight all had these things from Leora too which could be seen on camera very easily. So she is getting a sexual thrill now from this as it is physically showing as you say. And she is also now closing her eyes a lot which she did not do before in this position. And yes she did wait each time for Malia to be out the room first!

2 hours ago, philo said:

I am happy to engage in polite conversation with you Nicholas, but you have proven to be an unworthy opponent for debate! You have yet to state, in "plain English" what your concern or disagreement is. Until you can do that, English words, that do not point to a theses, cannot be responded to. In other words, "what is your concern"? Having not stated clearly what that is, I can only conclude that you are either an adolescent teenager, who may never have seen a naked woman in real life, and who is living out your life vicariously, or that you may be the proverbial 400 pound man sitting on the side of you cot with a laptop trying to create a live for your self. Well, in either case, I am not the one for you to pick on. Your only references so far have been to me rather than to any subject that we could have a conversation or debate about. Just as I may be wrong about which of the two characters you are, you are certainly wrong about whom you may think that I am. So, unless you can bring more to this conversation, I am just going to put you on ignore. Have a great life.  

I made perfectly clear that you were wrong about claiming that one of the two women's pussy lips had been parted by some of the other's fingers. It was likely just some more of your bullshitting antics in trying to make things seem as they were not.

Why...who knows...perhaps it was that vivid imagination of yours...or perhaps it may have been your way of trying to impress other folks. Whatever the reason...I could care less. But you were blatantly wrong...just as you were a number of other times that you have been concerning similar matters with others at RLC. It's the same shit you used to do when you visited some chat threads at the sister site...that is...until so many noticed what you had been doing...and starting either shutting you down...or ignoring you altogether.

Picking on you philo...hardly...just making clear that I know alot about your conspiracy theory and tall tale promoting ways. I have for awhile now...ever since you were known to put them out there over on the sister site. Now I see your up to some of your same old antics and ways here.

As I said earlier...you do have a way with words that likely impresses some folks and makes some things you say more believable to them. But that doesn't matter to me. By the way...the correct words to have used in one of your statements would have been your, not you, and life, not live. Hopefully that's clear enough for you.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1