B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

And to think, some here thought Gina had found true love 😏...I've always liked Gina, and thought she was pretty streetwise, so I can't believe how she's been so naive, and fell for this with dickhead...

Some many of you guys claim to be Gina fans, whooping cause she had sex in camera view the other night. Last night her feelings got trashed and a lot of you joined in, shame on you. I have never ever liked seeing a girl cry. Give the girl some support.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Some many of you guys claim to be Gina fans, whooping cause she had sex in camera view the other night. Last night her feelings got trashed and a lot of you joined in, shame on you. I have never ever liked seeing a girl cry. Give the girl some support.

It's easy jump down Gina's throat for making a mistake and while also forgetting that she's really young. How many young people fall for the wrong person in their life time? It happens. If anything, she could and should just take this a pretty important lesson to learn and move on.

It wasn't that long ago when Ulyana was the same kind of young and naive person when she fell for Marat.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What I don't understand is why this guy(Curly) keep getting invited. He sicked me with what he did with Holly last year.

You are right , and the way they laughed at Fiora in the hall , showing absolutely NO respect to her... They are just GUESTS ( or supposed ) ... For me, I don't want to see these guys back, and that includes Bruno, or Curly hair, or whatever we call him ... I really hope RLC will watch that replay ( 12:25 to 12:30 today, B2, Cam 7. ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

What I don't understand is why this guy(Curly) keep getting invited. He sicked me with what he did with Holly last year.

What did he do with Holly ? I mean he was pretty rough during sex with her but i think she liked that ?

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

What did he do with Holly ? I mean he was pretty rough during sex with her but i think she liked that ?

I heard she had cigarette burns on  her boobs at the time and brouses all over. You want to see this?

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I heard she had cigarette burns on  her boobs at the time and brouses all over. You want to see this?

Never seen or heard about the cigarette incident maybe you are right but yeah have seen bruises all over her ass as i said he was quite rough with her