B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if they did something different might help. lucien licked pussy a couple of times but has gone back to ramraiding

Nothing will help...we have seen it over and over.  Girls will always beat couples

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Nothing will help...we have seen it over and over.  Girls will always beat couples

it might not work for the viewers but im sure the girls will appreciate it. when bonnie and alex were together a perfect example

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1830 I've seen more action at a morgue. How old are these people? They had like 6 hours of sleep except Bonnie who had like 8 or 9 hours and now back to sleep again.

probably in preparation for the big show tonight.....stay tuned, don't leave your seat!!

• Confused 1

Hace 8 minutos, piedpiper1968 dijo:

1830 He visto más acción en una morgue. ¿Cuántos años tienen estas personas? Tenían como 6 horas de sueño, excepto Bonnie, que tenía 8 o 9 horas y ahora volvía a dormir.

No es solo aquí, está en todo el RLC, se necesita un cambio de inquilinos, si no fuera por la pandemia, habría habido nuevas personas hace mucho tiempo, al final del día, supongo que ellos también querrían irse a casa.

Edited by omedo
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1830 I've seen more action at a morgue. How old are these people? They had like 6 hours of sleep except Bonnie who had like 8 or 9 hours and now back to sleep again.

Bonnie always gets her sleep!! She very seldom ever stays up past 1 am., and she sleeps soundly. The others should have followed her lead instead of bestowing all that real life until 9am or whatever time they went to sleep. I find its not the number of hours one sleeps but the rhythm matters as well. They will be back in stride in a few hours.🤣

• Like 1