A great happy day 

Good day of work

🐈😘

🐈☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Rectificar es de sabios. Tengo que darle la razon a los que dijeron que esto sucederia, no a otras cosas...,acabo de ver lo del sabado (ahora si hay algo de verdad y no son imaginaciones),  y he de confesar que no creia que esto llegara tan lejos y me ha encantado, sobre todo no me lo esperaba de leora vi a malia mas timida, creo que leora se ha propuesto llevarme la contraria, pero no creo que llegue a mucho mas, creo que podrian llegar a usar juguetes juntas pero no las veo usando harneses, ni practicando sexo oral, ojala me equivoque jajaja
P.D. a ver si pica y me lleva la contraria otra vez jajaja
P.D.2 dinero, dinero, dinero

Rectify is wise. I have to agree with those who said that this would happen, not to other things ..., I just saw what happened on Saturday (now there is some truth and they are not imaginations), and I have to confess that I did not think this would come So far and I loved it, especially I did not expect it from Leora, I saw Malia more shy, I think Leora has proposed to contradict me, but I do not think it will go much further, I think they could get to use toys together but not I see them wearing harnesses, or practicing oral sex, I hope I'm wrong hahaha
P.S. Let's see if it itches and it turns me off again hahaha
P.D.2 money, money, money

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently it seemed that it may have been a nice relaxxing day spent mostly in their living room of par-taking in some food, beverages, some music and a little dancing off and on, and some smoking of the water pipe quite a bit for the two friends. 

It also seemed nice to notice that Malia chose to wear only that sexy sheer black slip of hers again while Leora chose what appeared to be some comfortable knit shorts. Whenever looked in upon, they seemed to be getting along nicely. 

At one point, it even seemed that Leora's sweet friend Malia may have perhaps been considering some desire of wanting to pick up where they left off at last night by laying down next to Leora with her head laying half way on one of her arms and the lower half of the side of her face on a pillow when she eventually began caressing the top and inner side of one of Leora's nice looking thighs. For whatever reason, she didn't seem to show any reaction other than some occasional chatter and light singing.

All in all, it was a nice relaxxing day for them where they seemed to get along nicely. Then again, they usually always seem to. But today there seemed to be a sweetness in the atmosphere there. It was pleasant to observe during the times I managed to.

I guess I should go over there

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like RLC is trying to recreate the original Kamila/Kristy relationship. :smile: 

You are right about that Ridge.  I said the other day it is like watching Kamila and Kristy in the good days of RLC. instead of the RLC shows.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora had an early morning call with either Paul or perhaps another family member this morning because i saw she woke at 7.30 after only a few hours sleep. She came back from the bathroom and you could see on the bedside camera she checked the time in different cities on her phone. You could see the clock list as she scrolled. She then pressed something and put it down in front and then it rang a minute later. She spoke only briefly and softly, probably because she was still half asleep! So either Paul or someone else back home.

1 hour ago, jham said:

You are right about that Ridge.  I said the other day it is like watching Kamila and Kristy in the good days of RLC. instead of the RLC shows.

K&K became good just when they reduced the teasing shows in favor of more real life (in the roommate apartment with girls and guys visitors). 

It's also what would do this apartment good. Finally a real connection to the life of the girls and a wake-up call from those silly pseudo lesbian shows. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

K&K became good just when they reduced the teasing shows in favor of more real life (in the roommate apartment with girls and guys visitors). 

It's also what would do this apartment good. Finally a real connection to the life of the girls and a wake-up call from those silly pseudo lesbian shows. 

Will someone please fix this

idiom: to be a broken record | English Help Online's Blog

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5