Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora had an early morning call with either Paul or perhaps another family member this morning because i saw she woke at 7.30 after only a few hours sleep. She came back from the bathroom and you could see on the bedside camera she checked the time in different cities on her phone. You could see the clock list as she scrolled. She then pressed something and put it down in front and then it rang a minute later. She spoke only briefly and softly, probably because she was still half asleep! So either Paul or someone else back home.

I think it will be a 5 hour time difference if it was Paul ringing at mid-day...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I think it will be a 5 hour time difference if it was Paul ringing at mid-day...

Yes Sir, the delay will be about that so it makes sense. I saw a Skype call from him last week which was early morning for him as it was about 1am for her.

Right Lady's that is a big kiss and an awsome thank you from me... blew me away... it is about time as life is to short, one needs to try different sexual experiences in life. Now will you dare take it to another level i.e. kissing, fingering, licking, anal play.

• Like 1

I have tried to find Leora´s/Malia´s massage and mutual pussy rubbing at RLC Replay but haven´t succeeded. I thought it happened at night between May 16 and 17. Is my timing correct? If not please advice me. Or is it possible that RLC has censored those hours as there is not very much shown? That would ruin the whole Replay idea.

8 minutes ago, Calle said:

I have tried to find Leora´s/Malia´s massage and mutual pussy rubbing at RLC Replay but haven´t succeeded. I thought it happened at night between May 16 and 17. Is my timing correct? If not please advice me. Or is it possible that RLC has censored those hours as there is not very much shown? That would ruin the whole Replay idea.

JT WAS 1 MAY 1.40 ONREPLAY

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Correcto Lady, eso es un beso grande y un impresionante agradecimiento de mi parte ... me dejó alucinado ... es cuestión de tiempo, ya que la vida es corta, uno necesita probar diferentes experiencias sexuales en la vida. Ahora te atreverás a llevarlo a otro nivel, es decir, besos, dedos, lamidas, juegos anales.

es verdad que no crei que llegaran a tanto como han llegado, pero lo que estas pidiendo me parece demasiado lejano, ojala me equivoque pero eso son muchos escalones mas

It is true that I did not think they would reach as much as they have, but what you are asking seems too far away, I hope I was wrong but that is many more steps