Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

I said it earlier today and I say once again,what have happened to our Queen.I can´t remeber her beeing so buttoned up that she has been lately.If you saw when she changed from her cut off jeans to were she was choosing what to wear for the rest of the evening,she

had a black seetrough negligee or a white body to choose from.She took the white body.Obviously beacuse then she woudn´t show so much.Why???She has never had any problem with that.I think it´s strange.Maybe i´m wrong but something isn´t right here

Guest Slipper Guyquad
47 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I said it earlier today and I say once again,what have happened to our Queen.I can´t remeber her beeing so buttoned up that she has been lately.If you saw when she changed from her cut off jeans to were she was choosing what to wear for the rest of the evening,she

had a black seetrough negligee or a white body to choose from.She took the white body.Obviously beacuse then she woudn´t show so much.Why???She has never had any problem with that.I think it´s strange.Maybe i´m wrong but something isn´t right here

Perhaps her 'Auntie' is arriving soon. Could be an idea Sir. Yes she did put the one piece on yet despite that still allowed Malia to do lots of stroking in the right places and they were both very close together for a long time. I do not think there is anything wrong. I know what you mean with the bikini but she still gave M a lot of close time tonight.  

19 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Perhaps her 'Auntie' is arriving soon. Could be an idea Sir. Yes she did put the one piece on yet despite that still allowed Malia to do lots of stroking in the right places and they were both very close together for a long time. I do not think there is anything wrong. I know what you mean with the bikini but she still gave M a lot of close time tonight. 

from the beginning people see things that are not there, from the beginning people try to explain what someone else should see, read it with a smile ..  those girls do the same

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

from the beginning people see things that are not there, from the beginning people try to explain what someone else should see, read it with a smile ..  those girls do the same

Sir i was only saying i don't think there is anything wrong. They are happy and smiling and that is great to see and was only offering an idea to the original question. 

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

Sir i was only saying i don't think there is anything wrong. They are happy and smiling and that is great to see and was only offering an idea to the original question. 

that was a response to you not about you 🙂

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If they go any further I may just have to put some money in my PayPal and Subscribe.   :biggrin:

You'd be really stuffed then SC, they dont accept Paypal...😹

10 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

To be fair Joe sir, no one would expect things like that now all the time would we. You would expect that from other houses but not here. In my personal opinion it makes any physical interaction between them more special as it does not happen every night. It is a better thing for me in that sense. Yes the phone obsession is just O.T.T and takes over but when the girls are close together like this it looks beautiful to me. I understand your point though.

I do agree with you that seeing Leora and Malia having sex with each other ever night would be exciting at first, however after time it would definitely loose its novelty. What I don’t understand is that when Leora was living alone at the current apartment or living with Paul at the previous apartment she had a sexual appetite where she had to pleasure herself at least once a day or more. However, since the night her and Malia bated in the living room together a couple weeks ago, she now only pleasures herself once a week, which tells me either she has lost her libido or is now completely coordinating and planning out their physical interactions in advance. In my opinion, when it comes to real life sexual intimacy between two people in order for it to believable it has to be authentic and happen unplanned and unscripted.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Anyone who's followed long enough knows that like her...he also visits this site and other's in attempts to know what may occur or what goes on with her and he likely always will as long as they are involved and while she is a participant of the project.

so what you are saying is, he doesn't trust her and is keeping tabs on her to the best of his ability!!  I don't blame him as all of the RLC girls are a bunch of cheating _ _ _ _ _!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you are saying is, he doesn't trust her and is keeping tabs on her to the best of his ability!!  I don't blame him as all of the RLC girls are a bunch of cheating _ _ _ _ _!!

I'm not sure so would ask the question whether Paul in Russia has access to RLC?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

anyone...anywhere...can get access if they have half a brain...just saying.

That's why I asked the question, because I wasn't sure.....I certainly wouldn't  be able to, as I dont fit the criteria you have stipulated HF.😹