Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

There was a time when you tune into this Apartments  with excitement, because you never knew what exciting thing Leora was going to do that day

that must have been with the previous residents ...

• Haha 1

I guess this is what everyone likes about this apartment now, but as for me, I miss the exciting and unpredictable things that used to happened in this apartment, before Malia even showed up to be a permanent residence

• Like 1

can anyone else figure out how to view on a mobile device i.e. Iphone?

I am using Photon Flash player and also tried Microsoft Edge.  I keep getting the same error saying I need to install flash player.  I was using Photon for the last few months but the last two days it says its blocked?

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess this is what everyone likes about this apartment now, but as for me, I miss the exciting and unpredictable things that used to happened in this apartment, before Malia even showed up to be a permanent residence

Unpredictable??  You could set your clock to the daily show she put on each day. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

can anyone else figure out how to view on a mobile device i.e. Iphone?

I am using Photon Flash player and also tried Microsoft Edge.  I keep getting the same error saying I need to install flash player.  I was using Photon for the last few months but the last two days it says its blocked?

It's always been considered somewhat strange of rlc's actual live stream site to have seemed to only work on mobile as far as android devices go is to have adobe flash player installed on them while adobe hasn't had an update in years and search engines such as Google stopped supporting their updates a long while back as well. But yet on rlc's replay, a device such as android works ok without any adobe flash.

Good luck because I've already been through the same issues with trying various softwares flash players such as Dolphin, Photon, and one or two others and none worked. RLC needs to get with the times and get their entire live stream site updated. On my pc, I run on Edge and have been showing as of the end of 2020, the flash on Edge will no longer work at RLC's live stream site as well.

Although the two residents of that apartment have been receiving a fairly good amount of praise after an occasion occurred considered quite interesting that made a number of observers think otherwise than they had been for awhile, some of recent expressions of frustrations being mentioned are understandable.

As far as times of situations or occasions considered of more significant interest to any substantial amount of viewers or observers, that apartment seems certainly not what it used to be, I will agree on that. At the recent and current rate of times of more significant interest, it would likely be no more than perhaps 2 to 3 times in a months time. 

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God, I like leora more than anyone on here, but this girl is not above criticism,  but for some reason people think they're going to turn to Stone if they say any negative thing about her, and I know absolutely that female friends do cuddle together, from time to time, but after seeing the replay of her once again in this embraceable ball for hours and hours, did absolutely nothing for me personally,  and I know, no one is on my side about this, I got that, but it's not going to stop me for expressing my frustration lately with her

esanders9863, I am completely on board with what you are saying. I believe the main reason that you see Leora and Malia cuddle and caress each other while wearing sexy lingerie night after night with nothing ever transpiring is to mislead either non-subscribers or people like myself with a Standard Membership. When you are looking at the (blurred out) replay video clips someone who didn’t watch them ‘live’ earlier would believe something sexual and erotic took place between the two of them. RLC knows that curiosity will get the best of enough people who will be tricked into signing up for their Premium Membership to see what they missed. P.T. Barnum summed it up best when he said “There is a sucker born every minute”. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another night of watching 2 people watch an iPad and play with their iPhone all night...between the hourly snack sessions. If I have calculated it correctly they are only bating once a week, so if you have a Premium Membership you are paying approx. $10 for each bating session. In another week or so one or both will be menstruating so there will an additional 5 consecutive days of nothing happening in their apartment. Is there any other sites similar to RLC that anyone would recommend? . I will give them another couple days to change my mind however if this is going to be the new norm then I will cancel my membership...again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's always been considered somewhat strange of rlc's actual live stream site to have seemed to only work on mobile as far as android devices go is to have adobe flash player installed on them while adobe hasn't had an update in years and search engines such as Google stopped supporting their updates a long while back as well. But yet on rlc's replay, a device such as android works ok without any adobe flash.

Good luck because I've already been through the same issues with trying various softwares flash players such as Dolphin, Photon, and one or two others and none worked. RLC needs to get with the times and get their entire live stream site updated. On my pc, I run on Edge and have been showing as of the end of 2020, the flash on Edge will no longer work at RLC's live stream site as well.

Thank you for your insight. If anyone else of you tec savvy people could steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. 
I use to use puffin but they discontinued about a year ago.